Minor Update 1.5.2

ImperiumXVII

Good morning gang!! Not much filler to add to this one, just that we're working on some stuff... As you may have seen in #snippets, the prison overhaul is full steam ahead - the more specific details haven't been fully ironed out yet, but we're looking at effectively capping prison time to 4 hours/240 minutes (down from 15 hours/900 minutes) and bringing sentences up to be measured in hours and days. The way this will work is as follows:

• You are arrested
  • You get prisoned for 72 hours for kidnapping, with parole available after 90 minutes
  • You must stay in-game and in prison for 90 minutes, then you are eligible to do /paroleme
  • You will be released, but if you do /time you will see that you are still serving your sentence for the full 72 hours
  • You must remain on good behaviour for the whole 72 hours - if you die, you will respawn in prison. If you are arrested, you will go back to prison
  • DCR parole officers will be watching you as well for these 72 hours - if you commit a crime, you will go back to prison
  • If you are remanded back into prison for violating parole, you will lose the ability to /paroleme again, meaning you need to negotiate a second parole term with DCR staff. They may say no and force you to serve the entire sentence depending on what caused you to be remanded back in custody again
  • You do not have to use /paroleme or /releaseme when your time is up - you can stay in prison indefinitely

The other major update on the horizon is the long-awaited graffiti script. Yes, it has taken ages, that's my fault entirely. I did the backend part of it and lost all my ideas on how to do the player-facing side of it, so @java took that on and the snippet he shared in the staff chat already looks amazing.

These are the fonts available to use for graffiti:

image.png

If you want to see any more, feel free to send me links to the fonts!

And on the UCP, we've now enabled chatlog sharing:

image.png

You can choose to share with every admin, or a specific admin by using @username (e.g. @ImperiumXVII)

Anyway, here's the changelog for this update:

- Added the ability for players to share chatlogs on the UCP to use as supporting evidence in reports
- Added character count in the text bar when typing
- Added over 100 construction objects for government public works
- Added blacklist to disable specific vehicle mods (like landmines)
- Added /lowto and /shoutto
- Added a way for admins to open/close businesses without needing a business owner online
- Added interiors defaulting to sunny weather to avoid rain clipping
- Added the ability to /localweather to rain if it is also raining in the real world
- Added inventories to company and faction vehicles
- Added 13 nicotine vapes
- Added 7 new drugs
  - Lean
  - Peyote
  - PCP
  - Ketamine
  - Ecstasy (MDMA)
  - LSD
  - Nitrous Oxide (balloons)
- Fixes to vehicle modshop
- Fixed /pm colour being wrong for admins on duty
- Fixed /v tow working on impounded cars
- Fixed /setvolume not working in houses
- Changed /chat to /sayto

• CJ 2
  • Ryder 1
  • Clap 5
  • Thumbs 2
  • Strong 2
  • Love 10

27 Comments

Recommended Comments

• Lead Developer
23 minutes ago, Natasha Valentine said:

Looking great, thank you Kane & Java and other admins! 🥰

this is the second time i've been excluded...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ImperiumXVII said:

this is the second time i've been excluded...

time stop step ur game up then

YEESSSSSSSSSSSS OUR LSD IS HERE @mantas

On 10/27/2023 at 12:01 PM, kosowarner said:

Guys, someone add the damn ability to mod a motorcycle. It's taking so long man why are we being left out like this?

Agree

wheres the love for the bikers :<

Edited by ThePolterguise
  • Ryder 1

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.