Q&A: SA-MP

• Senior Lead Admin

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here, as I know many of you have reached out to myself, and other members of the lead team on Discord, and even Steam! 

Head of Staff
𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

• Senior Lead Admin
9 minutes ago, Cursed_King said:

How much money can we transfer from SAMP LSRP to RageMP LSRP?

Yet to be decided! I'll let you know, once we know.

• OK 1

Head of Staff

My question is more based towards the forums. Why not just continue to dedicate this forum to V and take the old forum - take everything that sits in it now and just make a section called "old forum archive" - preserving the memories from pre-closing, allowing us to utilize said forum fresh so we don't get too cluttered on this one?

Terrible explanation but like this:

f33430a8962c193682b8dfd57bd52e22.png

Obviously keep those old posts in an archive read only state but keep all the other sections. Would that be easier?

Edited by Ronnie2Polez

21 21 21

• Senior Lead Admin
36 minutes ago, Ronnie2Polez said:

My question is more based towards the forums. Why not just continue to dedicate this forum to V and take the old forum - take everything that sits in it now and just make a section called "old forum archive" - preserving the memories from pre-closing, allowing us to utilize said forum fresh so we don't get too cluttered on this one?

Terrible explanation but like this:

f33430a8962c193682b8dfd57bd52e22.png

Obviously keep those old posts in an archive read only state but keep all the other sections. Would that be easier?

A lot of work has going into moving the old boards into what they are now — and in order to keep everything tidy, we’ve decided to create a SA-MP Category on these boards, which will soon be accessible to the community. 

• OK 1

Head of Staff

Will there be support prior to the server opening to ensure businesses have what they need on day 1 to support a successful launch?

Asking as I would like to relaunch my business on day 1 to support the launch, I've had a lot of old faction members ask for things to return, but I would need a little bit of support to make this happen properly 

• Senior Lead Admin
22 hours ago, Ace said:

Is SA-MP server going to use the old donation system?

Will come back to you! We're still figuring out what this will look like.

21 hours ago, Lacoste The Builder said:

Will we be able to buy in game perks such as NC, etc on SAMP like how it used to be?

Yes, but as I said above, we're not confirmed on what that will look like right away.

17 hours ago, ROZE said:

Will there be support prior to the server opening to ensure businesses have what they need on day 1 to support a successful launch?

Asking as I would like to relaunch my business on day 1 to support the launch, I've had a lot of old faction members ask for things to return, but I would need a little bit of support to make this happen properly 

More information will be available for property support once we release the SA-MP boards on this forum, so in short, yes you will absolutely have support. If you owned said business(s) when the server shut down, they'll still be owned, and accessible.

• Love 2

Head of Staff

• Senior Lead Admin
1 minute ago, Faugh A Ballagh said:

Is the old UCP database transferring to the new one?

The original SA-MP database was retained & is still being used now for V. It will carry to SA-MP also, but on the new UCP. 

• OK 1

Head of Staff