@The Community - Be the change you want to see

SCANDALOUZ

4 hours ago, izumi said:

Says a lot when you're providing no constructive criticism and you're simply flaming him for making a thread on what he feels is wrong with the server. Nothing to do with "not agreeing with him". Learn to provide something useful to the discussion and maybe your post won't be removed. 

This is why people left, goofballs like you who get a tiny taste of power on a virtual game and wanna delete posts they don’t agree lmfao with a 30 PB and a bunch of shit factions cause the good ones left, sit your ass down 

Edited by .445
  • CJ 1
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 6

1 hour ago, .445 said:

This is why people left, goofballs like you who get a tiny taste of power on virtual game and wanna delete posts they don’t agree lmfao with a 30 PB and a bunch of shit factions cause the good ones left, sit your ass down 

Why are you still here, my nigga?

• Bigsmoke 1
  • Ryder 1
  • Clap 1

5 hours ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

I genuinely chuckled at all the gang "roleplayers" whining about how I killed LS:RP by whining for gun control and against having a poorly escalated/unrealistic shootout every 45 seconds.

Y'all can go. This thread isn't addressed to you. I'm addressing a roleplaying community and whatever remnants of it are still around. You fellas can check out a TDM server or some anime roleplaying project. I think it would be better catered towards your interests.

Completely agree with everything Scandalouz said both here and in the original post. I'm honestly fed up with the gang DMing. It's insane. But that said... He and many others mentioned the fact that you have to get online and get in game to really reap the benefits of all the staff team has done thus far. There is something to be said for those of us who continue to get on and roleplay despite the issues at hand... Namely the rampant DMing. That said, you can very easily fix the issue of being upset here, by simply getting in game.

I honestly like how the server is now, updates seems to be more frequent، bug fixes and whatnot. There isn't much DM going on lately, economy is at its sweet spot in my opinion.

The issues I still have with the server are mainly:

-It still feels like the staff prefer LEO factions and legal businesseas, I would to be able to do more as a solo RP, and no, solo schemes are limited, I made an app and did t get a reply. Maybe scenario scheme for solos?

-Too many LEO members (I know they're the ones who are still active)

-Just remove the "Yielding at each intersection" law or rule. It's pain

-Vehicules are way expensive, I want to see more cars under 10k

-Also I would love to see adjustments to properties rent across the city, some are expensive for the it's location some are cheap.

-Lastly, I don't agree with silencing community members by the staff if they don't agree with them, it seems like some staff are power hungry. More staff need to be active.

-Some admins are doing god's work and very responsive and communicative, others they claim to be, but don't reply to any messages about players concerns.

Anyways, I still enjoy the server, I don't play that much since I'm a solo player and cant find much to do, but the server still needs some work 

God bless the Dev team

3 hours ago, .445 said:

This is why people left, goofballs like you who get a tiny taste of power on a virtual game and wanna delete posts they don’t agree lmfao with a 30 PB and a bunch of shit factions cause the good ones left, sit your ass down 

lol... excuse me, Ray Basso, the men are talking here.  Give us a minute alright?

• Clap 2

7 hours ago, .445 said:

I don't know you, I barely ever heard anything good about you, but all I have seen you RP was deranged stuff like dismemberment (which by the way is against the rules) and rape. You OOCly bailed out on an IC war (not like it's the only occasion you mixed IC and OOC, which was the main reason why the inner war in Bellomo started) and MGed to no end along with another faction who has like 4 or 5 reports on them for MG. To prove my point: You tell people here this is a videogame but exactly over a videogame you made a poor comment on someone very dear to me who had just passed away, that was your introduction to me and I never even had any relation or interactions to you whatsoever.

This is your brief resumé...You are absolutely delusional if you consider yourself even close to be a decent RPer, let alone a decent man. You're nothing but a keyboard warrior.

Funny, or perhaps I should say pitiful, how you don't even fit anywhere on this "shitty server" lol. I suggest you get in touch with your friends who recently got banned or just quit because they couldn't keep up with standards without breaking the rules and see where they moved, I'm sure you fit better for those standards. Talking about people having to sit their ass down? If I were you I'd worry more about making sure your ass doesn't get hit by the door on your way out.

• Clap 2
  • Love 1

Everyone wants everything right now but doesn't want to do anything about it.

I remember when I was invited to the Economy Team, raised concerns with suggestions, got kicked out because the ”Economy Team wasn't ready for the public” and that they'd invite me back when they had more to show. There was nothing, and I'm still waiting for my reinvite 6 weeks later. 

Furthermore, we can discuss and agree or disagree about the standards we want for the server but I'll reiterate what I said on another topic:

A lot of people seem to think everyone's idea of roleplay has to match theirs. It doesn't. 

If you want to build and maintain a community, figure out what players want to roleplay and provide them the creative freedom to express themselves through the character they choose, and the scenarios they create. If it happens in real life, it's realistic.

Has anyone asked gang roleplayers what they need for their roleplay? Motorcycle club players? Organized crime? Until you start doing that there's nothing to talk about.

Get off the high horse and cut the ”stop complaining and get in-game” bullshit. That's the attitude that makes the average player go, ”fuck it. I'll join another server.” They don't care. They roleplay where they can roleplay what they want to roleplay. Period.

Jack Welch said, “If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” LSRP doesn't have a script-wise competitive advantage in V. What other competitive advantage can we create? Deliver more value by creating more roleplay opportunities for different groups of roleplayers.

First, ask for feedback. Second, be transparent. Third, reflect and review.

• Clap 1
  • Thumbs 2
  • Love 1

I didn't real the full thing but I believe I got the gist of it.

This is something I've been yapping about since day 1 and honestly, this community is one of the most entitled community I've ever witnessed. (Partly the blame falls on staff for succumbing to the community and being submissive for the community's tantrums. Being open to feedback is not the same as bending over to the community. But that's a whole different issue). 

Anyways, the game is fun y'all. Login and give it another shot.

• OK 1
  • Strong 1

The script / economy is fairly unforgiving to noobs especially compared to the other major RageMP server; an overcorrection of the savings-induced hyperinflation of the olden days.

Any new player aware of both servers will almost automatically choose the easier option.

And that's without considering the starting handicap of setting up something new to compete against an established name. To make matters worse, that server essentially embodies the same principles and playstyle that LS-RP traditionally caters to.

RageMP LS-RP didn't have the odds in its favor to begin with. Staff added to their own difficulties by trying some weird hard-mode version of RP. And the script jobs that noobs typically gravitate to early on are supremely boring and ill-designed.

Edited by arrdef
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Giovanni_Sgroi said:

I remember when I was invited to the Economy Team, raised concerns with suggestions, got kicked out because the ”Economy Team wasn't ready for the public” and that they'd invite me back when they had more to show. There was nothing, and I'm still waiting for my reinvite 6 weeks later. 

Furthermore, we can discuss and agree or disagree about the standards we want for the server but I'll reiterate what I said on another topic:

A lot of people seem to think everyone's idea of roleplay has to match theirs. It doesn't. 

If you want to build and maintain a community, figure out what players want to roleplay and provide them the creative freedom to express themselves through the character they choose, and the scenarios they create. If it happens in real life, it's realistic.

Has anyone asked gang roleplayers what they need for their roleplay? Motorcycle club players? Organized crime? Until you start doing that there's nothing to talk about.

Get off the high horse and cut the ”stop complaining and get in-game” bullshit. That's the attitude that makes the average player go, ”fuck it. I'll join another server.” They don't care. They roleplay where they can roleplay what they want to roleplay. Period.

Jack Welch said, “If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.” LSRP doesn't have a script-wise competitive advantage in V. What other competitive advantage can we create? Deliver more value by creating more roleplay opportunities for different groups of roleplayers.

First, ask for feedback. Second, be transparent. Third, reflect and review.

If people spent half the time they spend bitching on the forums, we'd have a roleplay server. And everything you asked for. 

Jack Welsh ALSO said "In any bad situation, you cannot let yourself be a victim."  Get in game. 

Edited by MoneybagsCarminati
  • Love 1

people left because the server is ass lol. there's almost no players, the ones that are there aren't particularly good roleplayers, the script is bad and barebones in most spots, and there's almost no factions. The server wasn't even up half the time, there was barely even any CLOTHING which is the most basic feature you can expect from an RP server in 2023. it's completely unfinished.

i wanted to rp a cab driver and spent 2 hours driving around with no fares. the only thing that happened was bored cops pulling me over because i did a rolling stop at intersections on empty streets. During one of them at one point thankfully somebody shot a gun in davis and the cop went running. unless I waste hours of my time doing some inane script job I would never have money for my own car (not having a car was bad enough on a much smaller map with higher running speed on SAMP, not having it on V is basically torture) let alone my own cab.

there's no reason to play LSRP over the competition, that's the cold and hard fact and anybody with a brain saw this coming a year and a half ago. What you're seeing now is whoever has any power (people that are high ranking in official facs, mods, devs, etc etc) staying until it inevitably shuts down because they know they aren't getting anything similar in any of the other communities while normal players have an exodus

Edited by IdleStacks
  • Clap 1

46 minutes ago, IdleStacks said:

people left because the server is ass lol. there's almost no players, the ones that are there aren't particularly good roleplayers, the script is bad and barebones in most spots, and there's almost no factions. The server wasn't even up half the time, there was barely even any CLOTHING which is the most basic feature you can expect from an RP server in 2023. it's completely unfinished.

i wanted to rp a cab driver and spent 2 hours driving around with no fares. the only thing that happened was bored cops pulling me over because i did a rolling stop at intersections on empty streets. During one of them at one point thankfully somebody shot a gun in davis and the cop went running. unless I waste hours of my time doing some inane script job I would never have money for my own car (not having a car was bad enough on a much smaller map with higher running speed on SAMP, not having it on V is basically torture) let alone my own cab.

there's no reason to play LSRP over the competition, that's the cold and hard fact and anybody with a brain saw this coming a year and a half ago. What you're seeing now is whoever has any power (people that are high ranking in official facs, mods, devs, etc etc) staying until it inevitably shuts down because they know they aren't getting anything similar in any of the other communities while normal players have an exodus

there are currently 80 players online, I am in game browsing my 20 unique outfits for various types of situations: business, casual, swim, hanging around, and the obligatory tactical turtleneck.

there’s enough features to lay the groundwork, and there’s more than enough variety in roleplay to permit the development of any sufficiently flexible character.

this seems more like a you problem, so as the OP said: be the change you want to see.

• Clap 2

5 hours ago, Tungsten said:

there are currently 80 players online, I am in game browsing my 20 unique outfits for various types of situations: business, casual, swim, hanging around, and the obligatory tactical turtleneck.

there’s enough features to lay the groundwork, and there’s more than enough variety in roleplay to permit the development of any sufficiently flexible character.

this seems more like a you problem, so as the OP said: be the change you want to see.

80 players online was already boring on SAMP, on V you may as well be alone. And again, there's nothing on this server that's superior to the competition. No thanks. I haven't been ingame since a day after release or so and I have no plans to return unless the server magics up at least 200 players for peak time along with a better script and basic missing features.

I have no idea what the plan is to do this considering that, again, there's nothing here that would attract a new player over other servers and the playerbase has been going down, if anything

Edited by IdleStacks

@admins Implement things into the server that would be appealing to mall rats. If we get mall rats to flood the server with the already established population everyone could win in my eyes. Civilian business owners now have people to hire, people on the server now have more options, and places to hangout and Rp at. Illegal RPrs have customers because what mall rat doesnt love drugs and guns? As well as making money becomes less of a chore when your RPing for it (bartender, security, dancer etc.) I understand that everyone doesnt want to wait for the development of the server when others are already devolped, but I believe itll pay off being established when the mallrats flood.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

BqxaU9R.png

-+Calculated Shooter+

On 9/16/2023 at 5:05 AM, MoneybagsCarminati said:

If people spent half the time they spend bitching on the forums, we'd have a roleplay server. And everything you asked for. 

Jack Welsh ALSO said "In any bad situation, you cannot let yourself be a victim."  Get in game. 

If we had what people ask for they'd get in-game. Stop deflecting from the problems and act like they're magically gonna solve themselves. Good luck building a community with that kind of attitude.

Your issue is you think people care. They don't. They'll choose an alternative, and pretending it's on them to not play victim and simply log on is counter-intuitive to what we're trying to achieve. Personally, I couldn't care less. If the server is good and there's players, I'll play. If not, I won't. Simple as. 

• OK 1

• Sal locked this topic