@The Community - Be the change you want to see

SCANDALOUZ

16 hours ago, Giovanni_Sgroi said:

If we had what people ask for they'd get in-game. Stop deflecting from the problems and act like they're magically gonna solve themselves. Good luck building a community with that kind of attitude.

Your issue is you think people care. They don't. They'll choose an alternative, and pretending it's on them to not play victim and simply log on is counter-intuitive to what we're trying to achieve. Personally, I couldn't care less. If the server is good and there's players, I'll play. If not, I won't. Simple as. 

First of all, here it is.  I have a job I go to, 44 hours a week.  Nobody cares.  I have a house I pay for.  Nobody cares.  I got a girlfriend that keeps my dick hard.  Nobody cares.  But I still get my ass in game and enjoy what LSRP has to offer because roleplaying is something I enjoy doing.  I'm not the one with the problem.  If you need so badly for the LSRP Devs to spoonfeed you everything you ask for, why don't you start with the basics of your real life like a job, a roof over your head, and a girlfriend that keeps your dick hard?

I don't got no issue lmao.  I get in game. ^-^

Go play GTAW if you got a fuckin problem lol, cause guess what.   We don't care.  We're too busy enjoying the in game experience.

2 hours ago, MoneybagsCarminati said:

First of all, here it is.  I have a job I go to, 44 hours a week.  Nobody cares.  I have a house I pay for.  Nobody cares.  I got a girlfriend that keeps my dick hard.  Nobody cares.  But I still get my ass in game and enjoy what LSRP has to offer because roleplaying is something I enjoy doing.  I'm not the one with the problem.  If you need so badly for the LSRP Devs to spoonfeed you everything you ask for, why don't you start with the basics of your real life like a job, a roof over your head, and a girlfriend that keeps your dick hard?

Go play GTAW if you got a fuckin problem lol, cause guess what.   We don't care.  We're too busy enjoying the in game experience.

cringe

• Clap 1

11 hours ago, MoneybagsCarminati said:

I'm glad accepting mediocrity has made you a happier person but why brag about achieving the dreams you had when you were 12 if you're still as immature? What would've happened if you didn't settle with the first chick who didn't reject you?

I'd rather play on a server that's worth my time and not play if there ain't none but that's just me. You do you. 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Giovanni_Sgroi said:

I'm glad accepting mediocrity has made you a happier person but why brag about achieving the dreams you had when you were 12 if you're still as immature? What would've happened if you didn't settle with the first chick who didn't reject you?

I'd rather play on a server that's worth my time and not play if there ain't none but that's just me. You do you. 

LSRP has enough to keep many of us interested. If you hate it so much, why do you keep posting? It seems like you're just trolling tbh.

As the OP said, be the change you want to see. Create awesome roleplay that goes beyond the boundaries of two-bit gangster or stereotypical mobster you saw in a movie. Try new things. Create a character with flaws, depth, and real-world problems. Create a character with color. That's what LSRP is really about - the story you tell with a character, not some script features, how much money you have, what turf you own, or who you bested in a gunfight.

2 minutes ago, Tungsten said:

LSRP has enough to keep many of us interested. If you hate it so much, why do you keep posting? It seems like you're just trolling tbh.

As the OP said, be the change you want to see. Create awesome roleplay that goes beyond the boundaries of two-bit gangster or stereotypical mobster you saw in a movie. Try new things. Create a character with flaws, depth, and real-world problems. Create a character with color. That's what LSRP is really about - the story you tell with a character, not some script features, how much money you have, what turf you own, or who you bested in a gunfight.

I don't hate it. I was pointing out why the player base declined and why LSRP has become the foster child, with suggestions on what to improve on regarding community engagement. 

LSRP launching in V got me excited to roleplay again after years of inactivity but seeing nothing has changed it's disappointing. It is what it is. 

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Giovanni_Sgroi said:

I don't hate it. I was pointing out why the player base declined and why LSRP has become the foster child, with suggestions on what to improve on regarding community engagement. 

LSRP launching in V got me excited to roleplay again after years of inactivity but seeing nothing has changed it's disappointing. It is what it is. 

I don't think you quite understand how long it takes to create features in RageMP. Server-side needs to be done, there's also a client-side for many features that have UI components beyond chat output. Then there's the matter of unit tests, and integration tests for features that call out to external RPC or REST services. The development team has shown promise in their ability to deliver features relatively quick, and I can tell you as an engineer that they deliver features much quicker than most companies do for professional apps.

Cut everyone some slack, stop having such absurdly high standards. If you're unhappy with what you see right now, close your browser and come back in a few months to check in. If you're not willing to give it time to build momentum, I really don't know what to tell you. Be the change you want to see in the community.

• Clap 2

12 hours ago, MoneybagsCarminati said:

damn that's the cringiest reposnse, the dude gave valid points and valid crititism which shows that he really care about the server.

12 hours ago, Cursed_King said:

damn that's the cringiest reposnse, the dude gave valid points and valid crititism which shows that he really care about the server.

Really?  Cause all I see is excuses excuses.  The playerbase grows.  Roleplay continues to be created despite a rampant number of rulebreakers.  The roleplayers outnumber the rulebreakers and it's proven daily.  Like I said... plenty of corner you can pick from to cry in.  Just get in game and lose the "waa" please.

13 hours ago, Giovanni_Sgroi said:

Did you read the thread title?  BE THE CHANGE my friend.  Nobody here is willing to accept mediocrity.  Don't take it out on everyone else because you were rejected.  Take your own advice.

Because RP LSRP is not fun anymore.

Because RP LSRP is like a second job to us.

Because anything we do is unrealistic portrayal and will result in punishments.

Because people want realism over playability.

Because people want realistic over fun.

Ever since 2016 when we wanted to be "REALISTIC", we started losing people.

Ever since 2020 when we closed we thought it is because of the platform, the SA-MP, so we should go GTA5.

Wake up yet? Did you wake up yet? No? Keep sleeping then.

I am here to play games. Not to be a slave to be trained or punished. 

Fix it. 

How?

I do not know how. Or I become the project lead already.

Fix it. I cannot speak on behalf of people but I do not want to play it.

Edited by Tudounaozi

2 minutes ago, Tudounaozi said:

Because RP is not fun anymore.

Because RP is like a second job to us.

Because anything we do is unrealistic portrayal and will result in punishments.

I am here to play games. Not to be a slave to be trained or punished. 

If RP is not fun, just go in peace.
If RP is like a second job, your first job must not be worth your time.
And don't act like everything you do gets treated as "unrealistic" if what you're doing is unrealistic.

If you: 

• /me describes Jiminny Cricket
  • Shoot at cops because your enemy is in the vehicle
  • DM a whole faction cause you hate a guy in it

GTAW might be more suitable.

• Clap 1

1 minute ago, MoneybagsCarminati said:

If RP is not fun, just go in peace.
If RP is like a second job, your first job must not be worth your time.
And don't act like everything you do gets treated as "unrealistic" if what you're doing is unrealistic.

If you: 

• /me describes Jiminny Cricket
  • Shoot at cops because your enemy is in the vehicle
  • DM a whole faction cause you hate a guy in it

GTAW might be more suitable.

Sorry I just updated my posts if that interest you.

GTAW has 900 people, LSRP barely get 90. 

Oh by the way, I do not play GTAW.

RP is fun. 

Turtle WOW is even more fun.

I have never been admin punished once or been called unrealistic once. However, where all those illegal factions go? Who kicked them away?

I do not want to disclose who I was back then but I encountered far more illegal factions and other factions than you can think of. 

When you remove a player-made faction due to "unrealistic" roleplay, people will go to somewhere that will value their "realistic roleplay", guess where that is?

3 minutes ago, Tudounaozi said:

Sorry I just updated my posts if that interest you.

GTAW has 900 people, LSRP barely get 90. 

Oh by the way, I do not play GTAW.

RP is fun. 

Turtle WOW is even more fun.

I have never been admin punished once or been called unrealistic once. However, where all those illegal factions go? Who kicked them away?

I do not want to disclose who I was back then but I encountered far more illegal factions and other factions than you can think of. 

When you remove a player-made faction due to "unrealistic" roleplay, people will go to somewhere that will value their "realistic roleplay", guess where that is?

I ran official factions in both communities.  Don't sit here and try to pretend GTAW values realistic roleplay.  Their admins think bloods and crips don't hang out in the same room lol.  I bet they think that white people and black people still drink from separate water fountains in the USA.  

If you don't like RP, why is it one of your hobbies?
If you don't like the server, why are you still here?
If you'd rather go fish for Mud Snappers off the Booty Bay docks than fish for players to come make your faction fun, why aren't you?

Hell yeah RP is fun.  Sometimes, dealing with the shortcoming of roleplay is not fun.  I'm not the Bruce Lee of roleplay so I'm not gonna sit here and try to teach you or learn you but lets start with common knowledge?  Why are you on their forums and not in game on their server at this hour?

Are you just a troll looking to snag people from here and take them to the wonderland of roleplay where admins get banned for beastiality and don't know the difference between male and female?

15 minutes ago, MoneybagsCarminati said:

I ran official factions in both communities.  Don't sit here and try to pretend GTAW values realistic roleplay.  Their admins think bloods and crips don't hang out in the same room lol.  I bet they think that white people and black people still drink from separate water fountains in the USA.  

If you don't like RP, why is it one of your hobbies?
If you don't like the server, why are you still here?
If you'd rather go fish for Mud Snappers off the Booty Bay docks than fish for players to come make your faction fun, why aren't you?

Hell yeah RP is fun.  Sometimes, dealing with the shortcoming of roleplay is not fun.  I'm not the Bruce Lee of roleplay so I'm not gonna sit here and try to teach you or learn you but lets start with common knowledge?  Why are you on their forums and not in game on their server at this hour?

Are you just a troll looking to snag people from here and take them to the wonderland of roleplay where admins get banned for beastiality and don't know the difference between male and female?

Oh I do like RP, I just do not RP here.

I agree with you. GTAW Admins suck too. 

I am not saying GTAW values realistic roleplay, I am saying GTAW values unrealistic roleplay and that is the point. Shooting people is fun. It really is. Chasing people 200km/h is fun. Ramming other cars and drive-by is fun. Find no cover and rush into a scene to spray your enemies and die is fun. 

Remember the Dickens Family? They should've been banned long ago with today's standards. But how much joy did they bring to other people? Didn't people have fun with them? I did. 

You cannot portray Los Angeles. Los Angeles has 5 million people, you have 50. 

If I can have more fun doing no research than having fun doing pages of research, well both you and me will pick the latter which I do not for a moment doubt, but what about other people?

RPing in Booty Bay is really just more fun than here, really. It is not more fun than LSRP in 2016, but it is more fun than LSRP 2023.

I do not like the server and I am not here. I do not play, I used to play. I am here saying why I am not here. 

I am here because I want to tell y'all that the pursuit of realism over all will not succeed. It is wrong.

I am here saying this because in the very unlikely event that my voices are valued, I can come back to where I once loved and continue playing.

If you think this is the perfect heaven for you then by all means, continue doing what you are and I give you my wholeheartedly support.

There is a reason why GTAW has 900 people and LSRP has less than 90. 

I have stated my reasonings.

Now since you ran factions in both communities and you love LS-RP so much. I humbly ask you this simple question.

Why? 

Edited by Tudounaozi

• Sal locked this topic