Favorite SAMP LS-RP memory

Xanakin

I remember when I joined LSRP after leaving it for like 3 years and it was an earthquake/meteorite event and I had no idea that was going on, so I was so freaking confuse about the whole map being turned upside down and why are 600 players but not a single soul in Los Santos. Then I realized that FD was trying to rescue me to take me to the shelters and my first encounter with rp was a lemon stand where people came to buy in the shelters.

afterwards I ran a “charity business” where I used to wear a suit and ask politicians for money, not very proud of it tbh. 

That time the real life Hells Angels MC almost sued the faction/server for trademark infringement

It was a turning point for the server. We stopped using real life names since, amd instead went the Rockstar way of copying 

r5LprBu.png624c1822117a4.png

On 3/21/2022 at 4:13 PM, SCANDALOUZ said:

That time the real life Hells Angels MC almost sued the faction/server for trademark infringement

It was a turning point for the server. We stopped using real life names since, amd instead went the Rockstar way of copying 

Ayyy-yoo, what?? Is this fact? 😂😂

• OK 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

my last two months in lsrp were probably the best in terms of character development and roleplay. sadcr was fun and thanks to all of the peeps who were around at the time. shame it's all gone now

• 1 month later...