April 2024 Player Survey

Sal

Hi everyone, yes I'm back, how exciting. 

Before diving into the obvious purpose of this post, let me briefly touch on what I'll be focusing on in my new role.

The leadership team has brought me on board as Head of Project to provide strategic direction to LS-RP, both for our RageMP server and the upcoming relaunch of our SA-MP server. I’m already knee-deep in planning on a variety of topics and can't wait to start putting things into action. 

During my previous tenure I was heavily involved in Communications, often leading our community meetings; and I'll be picking these up again. I also played a key role in revising how our systems enhance the player experience, such as the changes to Company schemes, pushing for the introduction of the /startshift feature, and all sorts of background calculations to ensure that businesses were well-supported. Ultimately I was only providing advisory support back then; but this time I'm in the leadership team and able to really keep things moving in a positive direction.

Moving forward, I will be determining our development roadmap priorities and working closely with all sub-teams to ensure that our systems, schemes, and overall server management deliver the best possible experience. I’m open to making necessary adjustments; whether it's tweaking features, overhauling systems, or revamping schemes to ensure everything works better for everyone.

But enough about me - this is about you. Entirely about you, in fact.

I’m brimming with ideas, but your input is invaluable and will help to shape our direction. That’s why I’m inviting you to spend about 10 minutes to fill out a survey. Your feedback is crucial, and to make it worth your while, three lucky random participants will win a £20 Amazon voucher (or the equivalent in your local currency).

So please, share your thoughts with me. Here's the link to the survey. Whether you play actively right now, started to play and then left, or are completely new to the community, your input would be much appreciated. 

Let's make LS-RP the best it can be. 

• CJ 2
  • Strong 1
  • Love 16

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.