Jump to content

LS:RP


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Jeremias723 said:

I miss old LSRP

 

Old LS-RP does not exist anymore. It's been slowly erased from existence. The old forums are gone with no explanation as to why. The new forums have zero information other than false promises and deleted threads. The history of LS-RP has been deleted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Florida said:

 

Old LS-RP does not exist anymore. It's been slowly erased from existence. The old forums are gone with no explanation as to why. The new forums have zero information other than false promises and deleted threads. The history of LS-RP has been deleted.

It's not as if they have been deleted. They still exist their just inaccessible right now and will be made public soon.

 

They were taken down so we could transition over to this new forum and for the V platform.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack said:

It's not as if they have been deleted. They still exist their just inaccessible right now and will be made public soon.

 

They were taken down so we could transition over to this new forum and for the V platform.

Why have they been made inaccessible? Why was this done silently?

 

And it still made ZERO sense to me why the forums were simple taken down and not just put in a read only state, and disabling new account creation. It's vbulletin. Those forums are never coming back and you can admit it.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

Why have they been made inaccessible? Why was this done silently?

 

And it still made ZERO sense to me why the forums were simple taken down and not just put in a read only state, and disabling new account creation. It's vbulletin. Those forums are never coming back and you can admit it.

it wasn't done silently, if you remember when LSRP closed, there was a message when ls-rp closed explaining why. i've tried to find it but can't i'll continue to do so

 

the forum will come back as its online, just like the old legal factions. i have no reason to believe martin would just delete like 15 years of peoples work for the sake of it

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

Why have they been made inaccessible? Why was this done silently?

 

And it still made ZERO sense to me why the forums were simple taken down and not just put in a read only state, and disabling new account creation. It's vbulletin. Those forums are never coming back and you can admit it.

found it!

 

2021-08-24_17_43_36-Greenshot.png

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jack said:

it wasn't done silently, if you remember when LSRP closed, there was a message when ls-rp closed explaining why. i've tried to find it but can't i'll continue to do so

 

the forum will come back as its online, just like the old legal factions. i have no reason to believe martin would just delete like 15 years of peoples work for the sake of it

The forums were removed with ZERO warning as far as I remember. Not even giving a chance for players to collect their screenshots and what not.

 

I have no reason to trust Mmartin when he goes MIA every 5 months, not even telling "his" community what is happenning. I have no reason to trust Mmartin when the server was delayed by a year. Funny in that screenshot it says "We will have a first release in the coming weeks". What happened? If you were so close to opening the server back then, why has it taken a year?

 

 

Also, I was talking about the two threads that have been hidden, silently. Why? Why were the threads removed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

The forums were removed with ZERO warning as far as I remember. Not even giving a chance for players to collect their screenshots and what not.

 

I have no reason to trust Mmartin when he goes MIA every 5 months, not even telling "his" community what is happenning. I have no reason to trust Mmartin when the server was delayed by a year. Funny in that screenshot it says "We will have a first release in the coming weeks". What happened? If you were so close to opening the server back then, why has it taken a year?

 

 

Also, I was talking about the two threads that have been hidden, silently. Why? Why were the threads removed?

well in the screenshot it explains it. the forums will come back up eventually, when we don't know.

 

again, not something i can answer and only management and leadership can answer the reason why it has taken a year.

 

as for those threads, you wasn't clear you meant those. i dont know why they were removed, but only reason i can think of is that those threads had run their course.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack said:

again, not something i can answer and only management and leadership can answer the reason why it has taken a year.

Could you liase with them, since staff seem to have much more communication with leadership and management than the players do and get us answers to these questions?

 

1 hour ago, jack said:

but only reason i can think of is that those threads had run their course.

So they were hidden from the public and not archived?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack said:

It's not as if they have been deleted. They still exist their just inaccessible right now and will be made public soon.

 

They were taken down so we could transition over to this new forum and for the V platform.

 

mll25v5ad4w51-768x631.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, $PARKY said:

Could you liase with them, since staff seem to have much more communication with leadership and management than the players do and get us answers to these questions?

 

So they were hidden from the public and not archived?

i can ask someone from leadership to come to this thread and reply, probability they reply until sunday or after is likely, due to the meeting that is coming this weekend. i'll pass on the message

 

as for the threads, i believe so without looking. likely archived if anything as i dont think it's possible to just hide topics like that, again i could be wrong

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...