New RP Hub (Idlewood stack 2.0)

Cursed_King

Hello, as the titles suggests, i'm proposing we make a RP hub same like we used to have back on LSRP SAMP (Idlewood stacks or the mall), it's mainly to encourage new players to engage with others and give SOLO RPers a place to hangout and make connections, basically everyone can hang there when they don't have anything to do.

From my experience as a solo RPer, the server doesn't offer much for Solo's (Solo schemes are limited and hardly get accepted), so with the new RP hub there would be engagements with random people to RP together, for both legal and illegal, have fun and just hang around.

I propose these three places to make it the Idlewood Stacks V2.0, hopefully we ghet some outdoor mapping and some NPC stores and businesses.

1- Mega Mall at Davis

spacer.png

2-Vinewood Plaza

spacer.png

3-Davis Plaza (My favorite)

spacer.png

I would love to hear your thoughts on this matter!

Inb4 MallRats

Inb4 Pitstop is not RP hub

• Clap 1
  • OK 1
  • Strong 1

It starts with a few. Rock up to Davis Plaza and chill there until someone pulls up. Maybe we could have a store set up there for people to see the blip on the map.

I personally like the Vinewood Plaza or Davis Plaza. The Mega Mall has too many rentable cars in the parking lot already. I like the Vinewood Plaza more for the looks and vibe, but it's not as easy to discover as the Davis one.

6 minutes ago, Duckling said:

It starts with a few. Rock up to Davis Plaza and chill there until someone pulls up. Maybe we could have a store set up there for people to see the blip on the map.

I personally like the Vinewood Plaza or Davis Plaza. The Mega Mall has too many rentable cars in the parking lot already. I like the Vinewood Plaza more for the looks and vibe, but it's not as easy to discover as the Davis one.

I agree, everyone from diffrent backgrounds can chill there and hangout, there are spots to park vehicules and yeah, opening up store there would be great.

• OK 1

21 minutes ago, Fiendfyre said:

I'd say Davis plaza is the best one. Central area on a popular area. Vinewood plaza has a gun store and another interior that's being worked on there that would make things awkward for those wanting to RP there 

That's why it's my favorite, maybe we can get some stores there. SD are welcome too

2 minutes ago, Dos Santos said:

What’s everybody’s thoughts on Mirror Park? Getting a load of businesses that are owned by the company team and can be a sort of hub for players. 

That's a good spot, are there many houses/apartments?

It also has active factions RPing there, so it seems like a good idea too !

6 minutes ago, Cursed_King said:

That's a good spot, are there many houses/apartments?

It also has active factions RPing there, so it seems like a good idea too !

There are a lot of houses (a lot are taken, but seeing as people are starting to get evicted now, there may be some more availability for people) and a couple complexes up the road, just at the end of the bridge. 

Edited by Tarq
  • Strong 1

15 minutes ago, Dos Santos said:

What’s everybody’s thoughts on Mirror Park? Getting a load of businesses that are owned by the company team and can be a sort of hub for players. 

That'd work too. I know there's a shopping center there with a good parking lot and a bar and mechanic shop established there too. 

And further from police stations than the Davis option 

• Thumbs 1

1 hour ago, Dos Santos said:

I agree with Dos here, such a good place to RP and have fun!

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.10c6deb3f3e927d5f7f95fde842bcbb3.png

Tester

Ashley McKinley - LSGOV