Allow controller usage for driving!!

holaa.

Driving on gta5 with keyboard and mouse is absolute garbage, involuntarily wheelspinning off the line everytime you accelerate and constantly tapping A and D to stay in lane.

I really hope they revise this rule.

Edited by Bluman

I mean, on a rp server where you're constantly using your keyboard and stuff to type and use commands. I don't see why it would be that essential to use but not against it either. if you have quick hands to switch between your controller and keyboard to type go for it honestly. 

FORMER LSRP SENIOR ADMIN

1 hour ago, Redz said:

I mean, on a rp server where you're constantly using your keyboard and stuff to type and use commands. I don't see why it would be that essential to use but not against it either. if you have quick hands to switch between your controller and keyboard to type go for it honestly. 

When this was posted it was said in the rules you couldn't use a controller. But now changelog shows it was removed. 

• jack locked this topic