Thoughts on ped skins?

Lacoste The Builder

1 hour ago, Lacoste The Builder said:

Should they be allowed or at least be an option between the GTA:O character creation for players?

IMO an option would be good due to GTA:O character creation restrictions.

I believe they should be allowed, it's always good to have a choice then none at all. 

Ped skins do offer different types of assets such as being chubby or looking a certain way which is not offered in the GTA:O character creation, some people prefer them and I consider that as a benefit to the server, players choice. 

Edited by Natasha Valentine
  • OK 1

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

13 minutes ago, Natasha Valentine said:

I believe they should be allowed, it's always good to have a choice then none at all. 

Ped skins do offer different types of assets such as being chubby or looking a certain way which is not offered in the GTA:O character creation, some people prefer them and I consider that as a benefit to the server, players choice. 

I totally agree with this

Really like this idea. I always though GTAO's character creation was absolute trash (though I think we'll be getting something slightly more customizable iirc? I haven't played GTAO in years) even in 2013 so this would be a nice way to circumvent it if someone can't get anything that resembles a human.

Not to mention that of course, R* didn't really care to add proper body sliders so everyone is basically a carbon copy of eachother.

Edited by IdleStacks
  • Thumbs 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should be allowed, there are a lot of ped skins that allow for body types / characters that are literally impossible to get with the customisable skin due to body size being the same. I've ran into some cool encounters that were made more immersive by people using ped skins on other servers.