April 2024 Illegal Faction Team Update

Helius

Hello all,

As many of you have already been aware, the staff team has being going through a major restructure recently and in light of that badhbh, Spanion and I have been appointed as Illegal Faction Team Council. We want to be entirely transparent so we're going to explain what has went on in the background, how illegal factions will work between V and SA-MP & the available schemes for both servers.

We've been putting in a lot of work behind the scenes for the upcoming SA-MP server release. With a strong team backing us, we're ready to provide even more support for illegal factions across both servers. Our forum section is all set to go and will be up shortly, allowing people to create their faction threads and apply for schemes before the server launches. We've completely overhauled schemes on both platforms to better meet faction needs, based on feedback from faction leaders. Our aim is to offer as much support as possible for both existing and new factions. While we expect many questions about management across both platforms, we want to assure you that we have a dedicated team constantly working on improvements. We're actively engaging in discussions with illegal faction leaders and members to provide the best support we can.

Official Faction Reinstatements
We have decided to allow factions that were official within 1 year of the SA-MP server's closure to re-apply for their official status. We will be offering schemes to factions, but will be discussed amongst the illegal faction team council on a case-by-case basis. If your faction meets the criteria below, please feel free to fill out an application, and send it to @Helius on behalf of the Illegal Faction Team Council. You can find the application format here.

Illegal Faction Team Applications
We have reached out on Discord for people that are willing to support the illegal faction team to provide support for factions, liase with faction leadership and partake in active discussions regarding upcoming changes or additions to factions. You can find out more here.

We have decided to bring back the public faction team which will allow players to partake in discussions regarding upcoming changes and additions and generally support the faction team to grow and develop further. More information about the public team can be found here.

Schemes

Schemes have been reviewed in SA-MP, and we've decided to keep the same amount of weapons and drugs for official factions. @Spanionhas estimated and rounded off the amounts that will be given to unofficial faction scheme holders and solo scheme holders. Applications have been opened for official faction applications prior to the release of SA-MP. As for new emerging faction (and old) which didn't hold official status, we'll be opening up the faction schemes and turf map requests a couple weeks post launch of SA-MP, and we will announce when members can apply for the solo related schemes.

In terms of how it'll work in-game for faction schemes and solo schemes, our members in the FTC will be passing the allowed amount to the faction leaders per month or bi-weekly if requested, although either option will still amount to the same overall throughout the month. The amount of drugs you will receive will be limited, mainly for the fact that we'd like to focus on giving factions two drugs of their choice. If they require other drugs, they should have the initiative to roleplay with other factions and purchase whatever they require. This way, we hope more factions get extra roleplay as well as interacting with each other in a realistic manner. This will also be the case for solo scheme holders in SAMP. If accepted, you simply need to reach out to FTC and collect your monthly or bi-weekly drop from them every month.

• CJ 1
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 1
  • Strong 2
  • Love 7

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

Posted (edited)

This isn’t even me shitting on lsrp but these concepts are old and dated. Turf maps? We’re in 2024.

Gun/drug limitations are fine I guess but how do drugs effect a person and what’s the pros to using it. That should be the focus. Otherwise it won’t matter how you work the distribution

i remember reading a post about drug effects, but I also remember it being minimal and didn’t even cover the vast scope of drugs on the server

you guys could barely hold 1 server together and now you’re gonna offer 2 servers with the same recycled ideas. You need to innovate and shift your focus on things that’ll attract GTAW/unknown players. It is what it is, this is your competition. What do I know though, speaking the truth gets you banned 

Edited by .445
7 hours ago, .445 said:

This isn’t even me shitting on lsrp but these concepts are old and dated. Turf maps? We’re in 2024.

Gun/drug limitations are fine I guess but how do drugs effect a person and what’s the pros to using it. That should be the focus. Otherwise it won’t matter how you work the distribution

i remember reading a post about drug effects, but I also remember it being minimal and didn’t even cover the vast scope of drugs on the server

you guys could barely hold 1 server together and now you’re gonna offer 2 servers with the same recycled ideas. You need to innovate and shift your focus on things that’ll attract GTAW/unknown players. It is what it is, this is your competition. What do I know though, speaking the truth gets you banned 

Let's just have all factions claim the same block, I am sure that will go just fine and people won't be getting DMed 24/7. Without turf maps all you get is a free for all DM fest, but if you got a better idea, hit up the suggestions tab or FMs Discord.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.