What do you want as donator perks?

5 hours ago, roskeii said:

I think anything that is supplemental to the game, rather than an advantage, is okay. You get advantages out of faster cars, so that should be a no. The BMX; well, trying to pursue one of those 99% of the time ended in a big fat L.

Stuff like:

• Limited Clothing Items (such as glasses, hats, shoes)
  • Custom License plates (like mentioned above) - IRL (at least in the the UK) these are premium and can cost thousands of £

Should be okay. I'd even steer away from additional furniture slots as it does make it unfair and limits the creativity of regular players. You shouldn't be held on a pedestal because you donated, you should do it because you enjoy the work the developers have done and want to say thanks. My two cents anyway.

Well, people pay to have more advantages and that's what keeps the server on it's feet. But I highly disagree with donator restricted clothing items, it's basically an advantage, how you gonna RP it? in real life you can't get some glasses because you haven't donated? xD 

Furniture slots also seem reasonable, I think we need to stick to this amount of slots:

Normal Players: 100

1. Bronze Donator: 200 slots

2. Silver: 500

3. Gold: 1000

Edited by A Glass of Jack Daniels

2 minutes ago, A Glass of Jack Daniels said:

Well, people pay to have more advantages and that's what keeps the server on it's feet. But I highly disagree with donator restricted clothing items, it's basically an advantage, how you gonna RP it? in real life you can't get some glasses because you haven't donated? xD 

Furniture slots also seem reasonable, I think we need to stick to this amount of slots:

Normal Players: 100

1. Bronze Donator: 200 slots

2. Silver: 500

3. Gold: 1000

Normal Players: 150

Bronze: 250

Silver:   500

Gold:    1250

For extra money, I'd prefer a permanent solution to purchasing furniture slots straight out rather then doing these "bronze, silver, gold " packages, still have them around of course but ya. I'd like methods of purchasing certain upgrades for your account such as permanent 1250 furniture slots etc.

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

25 minutes ago, Natasha Valentine said:

Normal Players: 150

Bronze: 250

Silver:   500

Gold:    1250

For extra money, I'd prefer a permanent solution to purchasing furniture slots straight out rather then doing these "bronze, silver, gold " packages, still have them around of course but ya. I'd like methods of purchasing certain upgrades for your account such as permanent 1250 furniture slots etc.

Yes that's a good idea too, sell the perks separately sounds good.

46 minutes ago, A Glass of Jack Daniels said:

That's basically giving you an advantage over others, donator restricted furniture items? That doesn't make sense at all, we'll stick to more furniture slots

Yeah. I get what you mean and see that idea isn't as good now. I'm fine with any donation perk as long as they don't put business advertisements behind a paywall here.

• Love 1

Anything as long as its not extra clothing slots or unlocking a specific clothing item. I believe players should all be given the right to own as much outfits as they want to express and portray their characters effectively.

As previously brought up regarding the furniture slots, I'm keen on paying for a greater limit, however there should be an option to purchase the slots separately, instead of it being included in a typical bronze, silver, gold and platinum(?) package.

𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓪

3 hours ago, Aura said:

Anything as long as its not extra clothing slots or unlocking a specific clothing item. I believe players should all be given the right to own as much outfits as they want to express and portray their characters effectively.

As previously brought up regarding the furniture slots, I'm keen on paying for a greater limit, however there should be an option to purchase the slots separately, instead of it being included in a typical bronze, silver, gold and platinum(?) package.

An option where you can do a one-time fee to buy, lets say, 500 furniture slots, and these slots are on your account forever, would be nice too. Of course, the price would have to be significantly higher for the one-time purchase. 

31 minutes ago, tokyos067 said:

I just pray every night that the walking styles are free so that not all males in the city walk in a gaysexual manner. Walking style defines someones personality or mood in a sense so I hope they are free. It will b gud.

That made me laugh but very very true 😂 definitely shouldn't be a paid thing just to walk like a gangster or what ever 😂

• Love 1