Sheriff's Department & You!

jack

• Developer

I've recently became Sheriff of the Los Santos Sheriff's Department and I want to reach out to the wider community on what you'd like to see come out of this department!

As you may or may not know, Sheriff's has absorbed DCR and we will be managing the prison/jail along side the old DCR leadership, so if you've any questions, concerns, suggestions or anything then let me know.

Also let this thread be somewhere to voice ideas and suggestions regarding the Sheriff's Department as a whole as I'm always looking for feedback to make the faction a great place for the community.

If your interested in the Sheriff's Department you can join our discord by joining our forums and read up any information we have available and new & upcoming news as we edge closer to launch!

Can't wait to hear from you!

LSSD Forum

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

3 hours ago, Gallagher said:

is there a prison and a jail? 

Currently the Los Santos Sheriff's Department has a wing dedicated to the jail system that used to be the DCR. So yes, there is a prison. 

Also, the leadership of the faction created a Discord area which is dedicated to inmates so you may join our Discord server!

ga

• Developer
28 minutes ago, roskeii said:

Awesome! My best memories of the SASD / LSSD was the CSU and Recruitment Unit was such good fun.

I know CSU was disbanded a while ago but hopefully it’ll make a return! 

Whereas CSU is not longer a thing as such, we have the SEB which has different teams and details under it which is somewhat similar, have to join to find out 😉

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA