UFC Discussions

Mikee

How do you guys feel about Islam Makhachev vs Dan Hooker?

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

If Jon Jones can get his life straight, I hope he makes a return to the Octagon to fight Jan Blachowicz or Francis Ngannou. I felt like Jones lost to Reyes when they fought but that's just me. Jan has always wanted to fight Jon Jones but he's been straight up ducking him. Hopefully those two amazing fighters can still be champs in 2022 and Jones fixes up his life cause it's not looking good. 

9 minutes ago, Jerome said:

Khabib is trash

stfu

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Jon Jones is GOAT?

He proved repeatedly that he is scared to fight, and that’s why UFC had enough and removed him from P4P.

He is injecting himself with shit, how can you even consider him as one of the GOAT? He is good, but not close to be GOAT. Getting himself arrested so he can run from fights with good excuses probably.

McGregor’s fighting style is outdated IMO. I don’t know why he switched from karate stance but even that won’t help him.

How is Khabib trash? He fought every opponent he got offered. Dangerous fighters in their prime like Dustin, Conor, Justin, RDA, Barboza and so on. Please don’t come and talk shit and say he is trash. In his total MMA career he lost maybe 1-2 rounds that is CRAZY of a record of 29-0 and the way he beaten fighters like Dustin and Justin only

shows how scary dangerous he is. GOAT or not, that can be discussed. But he came in goal with much more than just title defenses. 29-0 barely lost any rounds, dominated every opponent in every field, dude never bled in a fight lol

Dude typically Conor fans they don’t look at statistics and facts. Just because Khabib swung Conor around in Octagon then he is trash. I’m Khabib fan too but I still say that Conor wasn’t trash a few years ago, but he was trash in his last 3 fights.

7 minutes ago, Zagros said:

Dude typically Conor fans they don’t look at statistics and facts. Just because Khabib swung Conor around in Octagon then he is trash. I’m Khabib fan too but I still say that Conor wasn’t trash a few years ago, but he was trash in his last 3 fights.

Has nothing to do with Connor? Nobody even mentioned any statistics or facts so dunno where that came from either.