Favorite SAMP LS-RP memory

Xanakin

18 hours ago, r0yal said:

when was this what the fuck

it'd have to be;

2015 PD

SEB, the amount of cool shit we did was unbeatable

Swan Lake

Seeing my name on the staff update and getting my TA PM from Surreal (!!! was scary)

Surreal addressed my TA PM to "Sarcasm" bit yeah seeing the subject as "!!!" I thought I was in trouble 😂

'Computer Love' by Zapp & Roger was a song I heard in the game server's radio. At the time, 24K Magic had just been released and is still popping. As you know, both those songs use the instrument called a 'voice box' or 'talk box'. After hearing this song on the radio, I can't stop dreaming about it and I wanted to buy one, but it is very rare to find in my country. Very, very, very few people have it and I haven't seen a single store that has it. But that changed in around 2018 when a major music store in my country had it for a limited amount of time. I wanted to buy it but I was just a kid, I couldn't afford it. Plus, the price of that thing is almost double the retail price in the US. For years I have been listening to this type of music and I just can't get enough of it.

Finally, after about five years later (now), I've been able to buy one abroad and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I can say that this time of my life might be the most ecstatic I've ever been (minus the coronavirus pandemic and minor sicknesses that I had).

Every moment spent with @Revy. @WojtexPL @lynx and @Spanion

"Those days" when the server had 890 players and there were like 120 PD on duty.

• Love 1

spacer.png

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHAD AARON KRASINSKI
A/OPERATIONS SERGEANT, CUSTODY SERVICES DIVISION
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

ALSO A/LIEUTENANT JAMAL CHAQUILLE CARR
TEAM LEADER, OPERATION SAFE JAILS