What roleplay would you say is the best kind of roleplay?

Strike12x

5 hours ago, Tom_ said:

I had a lot of fun roleplaying in prison on LSRP, I never got why people did it until I gave it a try and played solid for like 4-5 irl months in there it was cool 

Prison RP the goat

Need committed DOC's too.

• Love 1

S/O EHC & Oldschool OG's

RP'ing a shameless middleman between illegal factions is such a blast, each time. You know? That "I know a guy, who knows a guy..." type of, setting-meet-ups guy.

However, CK or jail is risk is just too much at some point.

Also includes a lot being a "yes man" to each illegal faction's high level members, so you get some acquaintance.

• Thumbs 1

Wallace Decker, a trustworthy bidnessman!
~~~
Head & Main Protagonist of Cropdusters
CEO & Co-Founder at W&F Patriotic Fund
Owner & Manager at W&F Betting Lounge

11 minutes ago, Clown_Taxi said:

RP'ing a shameless middleman between illegal factions is such a blast, each time. You know? That "I know a guy, who knows a guy..." type of, setting-meet-ups guy.

However, CK or jail is risk is just too much at some point.

Also includes a lot being a "yes man" to each illegal faction's high level members, so you get some acquaintance.

You just reminded me of this series! https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1586680/

• OK 1

1 hour ago, samarium said:

PD because it offers a lot of scenarios, if you don't get stuck in the cliché robocop character, LCN if you're proficient

Very cultured take. I, too, respect and love LCN and LSPD roleplay, they offer the best roleplay and have the best roleplayers. Even the worst LCN and LSRP roleplayer are better than their counterparts.

1 hour ago, Endri said:

Roleplaying like Paul Blart is the best yey!

Reveal hidden contents

LGYzlCU.jpg

Based.

I think the best type of roleplay personally is RP based on light humour, comedy and not taking things too seriously, where both participants or all parties gain an experience from it, a good experience.  A lot of RP has a focus transacationally usually with one party taking a loss and another taking a win and there is way too much emphasis on that.   Organic genuine RP that both parties walk away having gained a pleasurable and rememberable experience with a bunch of laughter thrown in to the mix.

• Love 3

Isaac Hunter - Twisted Henchmen MC

Dai Ryu - Sushi Dai's

On 7/28/2023 at 10:04 AM, Dai said:

I think the best type of roleplay personally is RP based on light humour, comedy and not taking things too seriously, where both participants or all parties gain an experience from it, a good experience.  A lot of RP has a focus transacationally usually with one party taking a loss and another taking a win and there is way too much emphasis on that.   Organic genuine RP that both parties walk away having gained a pleasurable and rememberable experience with a bunch of laughter thrown in to the mix.

Amen to that! The whole point of RP is to have fun while creating a dynamic narrative experience for you and others around. Some people makes winning like it's  the only thing that matters which is a pity considering we're here to just have fun. Winning in a RP game doesn't mean you're winning IRL...

• Love 2

Why LSRP was always the best server? Diversity and diversity, everybody could find something for him...I remember me RPing as animal rescuer in LSRP SAMP, support from other players was great.

In my opinion legal factions, companies, associations are also needed for one server. Playing just as cop or robber, shouldn´t be in main focus of the server- it would be just another cops-robbers server.

But in the end, the most important thing is, having fun.