Guide to Firearm Fabrication

Shmoe

12 minutes ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

If you know so much how come you didn't include the FGC-9? Instead you chose Glocks with auto sears as if there's no significant other.

California Penal Code 30352. California Penal Code 30370.

For someone living in a state with terrible gun laws you should know how hard it is to obtain ammunition and firearms, yet in your guide you describe getting new gun parts or ammunition as simple as purchasing a bus ticket (as a felon). At first I was hoping you would improve it and take it kindly because I had no ill intent, but now I know you're unreasonable and incompetent. Don't bother replying. It's low effort. Your guide is trash.

There's no federal firearms registry in the United States. You can manufacture as many firearms as you want, so long you're not a convicted felon and give each one of them a serial number (in most states). Only NFA articles are subjected to a tax stamp.

This is a guide for a roleplay server, borderline fedposting with this one.
If you actually go outside, touch grass and communicate with firearm enthusiasts in your community, you could very easily get someone to purchase ammunition and or spare parts even as a felon. But here we are, forming arguments over the internet about how firearms are manufactured in a virtual world where we all larp as either gang members or boot lickers. No matter how much knowledge you hold on the subject of firearms in the real world, it still wont change the fact that you decided to come to a well constructed guide for ROLEPLAY PURPOSES (((as displayed in the big BOLD red text at the top of the guide if you cant read))) to flex your knowledge to impress ZERO bitches.
Cope, seethe, ratio.

Edited by irl_cracksmoker
  • Bigsmoke 2
  • Thumbs 3

8 minutes ago, irl_cracksmoker said:

it still wont change the fact that you decided to come to a well constructed guide for ROLEPLAY PURPOSES (((as displayed in the big BOLD red text at the top of the guide if you cant read))) to flex your knowledge to impress ZERO bitches.
Cope, seethe, ratio.

D4B7VZi.png

Edited by Shmoe
  • Bigsmoke 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

If you know so much how come you didn't include the FGC-9? Instead you chose Glocks with auto sears as if there's no significant other.

For someone living in a state with terrible gun laws you should know how hard it is to obtain ammunition and firearms, yet in your guide you describe getting new gun parts or ammunition as simple as purchasing a bus ticket (as a felon). At first I was hoping you would improve it and take it kindly because I had no ill intent, but now I know you're unreasonable and incompetent. Don't bother replying. It's low effort. Your guide is trash.

There's no federal firearms registry in the United States. You can manufacture as many firearms as you want, so long you're not a convicted felon and give each one of them a serial number (in most states). Only NFA articles are subjected to a tax stamp.

What no bitches does to a nigga, so read the penal code on GETTING bitches 

Edited by Fritzz.
  • Strong 1

25 minutes ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

good thing this is an rp server and not real life

good guide tho

• Love 1

spacer.png