Premium package needs more perks!!

30PiecesOfSilver

Well I bought premium once for the early release and honestly I didn't really use any of the perks that came with it.

And I feel like we need more perks to entice people to purchase premium once in a while without making it unfair to others.

So if anyone has some ideas for extra premium perks do comment below.

Personally the first thing I would add is the addition of having an xmr radio slot. Where you can have your own radio (You'll have to host it yourself). This wouldn't be unfair and seems like something good.

As for my second idea. Maybe once the temporary external furniture feature get released you have access to it for free.

The third one would be as long as you have premium you could have a website on the IG phone.

Anything else you guys feel should be added to premium to help sell more of it to support the server?

7 hours ago, Cocoon said:

This is already on our list and we’re currently working to perfect the system. If you have any other suggestions feel free to post them, what other perks would you like to see?

Here's one I thought about the other day: Custom Billboards and Gang Sprays that users can upload themselves. Make it so players can purchase "spray slots" or get some free ones with Premium, and they can upload their own PNG files for approval via UCP. Then, if the spray is approved by a Tester, it would be included in a weekly update to the client scripts and the user could then spray their image onto a billboard or gang spray slot. Charge 500 points per slot, so people who want to make a business out of billboards can re-sell them or tagging gangs can become a thing.