Evolution of the Italian Organized Crime ( WIP )

Mikee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Lead Admin

This is really interesting actually and it's nice to be in a digestible format too. I'm sure someone could spend hours scouring Google for some pretty basic answers that you've put here. Wasn't even aware of the different characteristics of each group, so yeah nice work m8.

Sal

2 minutes ago, Allegra said:

This is really interesting actually and it's nice to be in a digestible format too. I'm sure someone could spend hours scouring Google for some pretty basic answers that you've put here. Wasn't even aware of the different characteristics of each group, so yeah nice work m8.

Thank you bud, appreciate it a lot. I am going to finish it as soon as possible ( I am actually waiting for the university session to end ).

it.png  SENIOR TESTER MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

On 10/25/2021 at 10:42 AM, Separate Myself said:

we are in america sir

I mean tbf, there has been Camorra and 'Ndrina ('Ndrangheta) cells in the USA that operate there, so knowing the history of both of them would be cool and saves some people googling it.

Edited by Freedom Fighter

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

5 hours ago, Freedom Fighter said:

I mean tbf, there has been Camorra and 'Ndrina ('Ndrangheta) cells in the USA that operate there, so knowing the history of both of them would be cool and saves some people googling it.

You got it bro, thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:44 PM, LaceUpBrah said:

Wow, I can't help but be amazed at the effort you had to put into making this guide! I've read through and actually took some notes so I guess from my point of view it was helpful. 

Good job! 🙂

On 3/1/2022 at 7:31 PM, Quicky said:

Looks like this is going to be an interesting guide.

On 3/23/2022 at 1:06 AM, SCANDALOUZ said:

I was gonna go "you forgot", but then realized that it's still WIP.

Very well presented and a great intro so far. Looking forward to seeing it completed. I'm sure it would benefit many people.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it a lot!

• 5 weeks later...

Very interesting guide! I actually wasn’t familiar with any other Italian organizations outside of La Cosa Nostra, so this was an intriguing post. As a 3rd Generation Italian-American, I can confirm that tradition definitely has its place within my family even to this day. Especially in regards to which region your family hails from. (Sicily for me)

Clearly this isn’t a “how to be a mobster” post, but just a brief rundown on the different organizations, where they originated, and their method of businesses. Obviously things have changed from then to now, and there’s been a lot of adapting since transitioning to America and adjusting to different LEO tactics, RICO charges, surveillance cameras, etc.

Edited by Spades
  • Love 1