Evolution of the Italian Organized Crime ( WIP )

Mikee

1 hour ago, Separate Myself said:

we are in america sir

Fun! ha ha ha
If you Roleplay being an Italian mobster and you just act like it doesn't make any difference where is your character from then let me say that your Roleplay is poor.

5 hours ago, brigada said:

The fact that this has percentage is so cool, it’s like laying a path for the character. Defoo willl utilize it ig, thanks lots. 

p.s how did you get the percents?

I added the sources in the topic. If you don't like it nvm dude, it makes no difference to me.

it.png  SENIOR TESTER MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

7 hours ago, Mikee said:

Fun! ha ha ha
If you Roleplay being an Italian mobster and you just act like it doesn't make any difference where is your character from then let me say that your Roleplay is poor.

I added the sources in the topic. If you don't like it nvm dude, it makes no difference to me.

But modern day italian americans are from america, not italy. Most of these guys have never even been anywhere close to italy.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, betonists said:

But modern day italian americans are from america, not italy. Most of these guys have never even been anywhere close to italy.

Yeah you're right but taditions remain traditions. Italians have traditions that vary according to the place of origin and modern day italian-americans from America have close "ancestors" ( like grandparents or great-grandparents, since the emigration from Italy to America started in the 1920 ) who came from Italy and hand down their traditions.
You may say.. What kind of traditions? For example criminal organizations from southern Italy traditionally and apparently are very religious, they are people who are particularly attached to their parents and have particular uses which obviously, with time, mixed with American uses, but they still have relevance in my opinion for a correct interpretation. 

3 hours ago, Separate Myself said:

Guide's good if you roleplay some sort of Vito Corleone, yeah

This is not a "how to properly roleplay an Italian Mobster Guide" and I don't seem to have written it anywhere. This guide ( which as you can see from the title is still a work in progress ) is an incipit of how Italian organized crime evolved starting from the origin.

it.png  SENIOR TESTER MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

• Mikee changed the title to Evolution of the Italian Organized Crime ( WIP )
On 10/26/2021 at 1:59 AM, Mikee said:

Yeah you're right but taditions remain traditions. Italians have traditions that vary according to the place of origin and modern day italian-americans from America have close "ancestors" ( like grandparents or great-grandparents, since the emigration from Italy to America started in the 1920 ) who came from Italy and hand down their traditions.
You may say.. What kind of traditions? For example criminal organizations from southern Italy traditionally and apparently are very religious, they are people who are particularly attached to their parents and have particular uses which obviously, with time, mixed with American uses, but they still have relevance in my opinion for a correct interpretation. 

This is not a "how to properly roleplay an Italian Mobster Guide" and I don't seem to have written it anywhere. This guide ( which as you can see from the title is still a work in progress ) is an incipit of how Italian organized crime evolved starting from the origin.

????

You have to understand that LCN nowadays work completely different compared to 'Ndrangheta and old traditions. Hence why a lot of the comments are questioning this guide, and I don't feel like we should encourage people roleplaying imported italians with 'Ndrangheta backgrounds.