Los Santos County Probation Department

JJDAOPP

2 hours ago, JJDAOPP said:

This is in real life? Los Angeles County Probation Department. 

LASD in real life ONLY handles Custody Assistance at Twin Towers Correctional Facility. CDCR is an agency that would handle “Boiling Broke” if you wanted to be 100% realistic.

‘The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department oversees the correctional facility that the one in-game is being based upon’. This is not true at all, Boiling Broke is a federal facility, LASD has no business there technically. And from my knowledge, isn’t Boiling Broke based off of Victorville Federal Prison? 🤔 

"The North County Correctional Facility (NCCF) in Castaic, CA, is part of a large, correctional complex run by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department".

That is what they're basing it on.

spacer.png

If you aren’t willing to accept criticism and answer questions people have you shouldn’t have posted this here. Moving on, LSSD has a parole unit under their custody services operations. If you’re wanting to do that, I’d say join. There are advancement opportunities if you’re wanting to one day become “leadership” but if you’re just posting threads to open a new legal faction with the intention of just wanting to lead a LEO faction it’ll get turned away. I suggest you get known in the community, work your way up like everyone else and go from there.

Edited by Jerome
  • Clap 1

If there's ever to be another LEO faction, it shouldn't be something this niche. Niche Departments or Units can be easily implemented under any existing factions - what GOV is basically doing. As we spoke with Mmartin during one of the legal factions - if there's enough professional interest for a niche LEO faction, it should be considered and created under one of the already existing factions and if there's ever going to be another LEO faction, then it's going to be something bigger and more multifunctional, like State Police.

qgv23wo.png

• Lead Admin

I'm afraid this is as I stated on the previous thread; I basically don't see any demand for this right now, nor in the foreseeable future. It's best to consider ideas for which there are demand, such as security companies, media companies and so on. 

• Love 1

Sal

People need to understand Parole ≠ Probation. They are two different things.

Typically parole violations are handled by Federal/State law enforcement (eg. US Marshalls, Department of Corrections), and probation is handled by the local probation office. Probation violations can be enforced by local police. A cop cannot violate somebody's parole that's up to the courts or prisons.

• Love 1

• luca locked this topic