What do you want to see out of the Los Santos Police Department?

I just hope there'll be some good transparency and good options within the PD. It's a faction I hope to join as it was my first ever faction on LSRP back in 2013. Main reason for bringing up transparency is so everyone in the faction can be aware of changes instead of the changes happening first and then telling people, it allows people to bring ideas and different perspectives forward.

Options as in, not being forced to be an FTO but still able to progress (obviously dependent on numbers etc), I feel it'll allow people to feel like they can do what they want to do without the added work and stress of needing to get certain hours training new officers when they would rather focus on their specified division. Just my two cents.

What's PD's plan on avoiding OOC clashes and fights between other government agencies and their divisions? (especially LSSD) Most of the LSRP playerbase is aware of the fights happened between PD and SD members over raids, investigations, and basically over anything. Will you guys follow the old, complex "jurisdiction" system that has never worked or something new is being implemented to avoid all those in the future?

Would be great to have a juvy, under-aged criminals. They'd be in their own spot doing their time and once they'd age up, their record could be wiped. But it's for some minor misc stuff, ya' know? Graffitis, maybe resisting arrest...something that can be talked out and kept under a level.

Plus at some point, these "character-developers" could end up going for law enforcement path, like...whole scenery always been "cops & robbers", you make a character for a soul purpose "join that one faction", but it'd be great if PD could be bit lean with certain ghetto-role-players. If they are under aged and they did some foolish thing, they'd be put into the juvy...and maybe some cops could end up keeping close contact with that "kid" and try to motivate him and inspire him into the bigger picture, get him out of the whole Street-Politics and hustle shit. Plus it'd just be great back story for a upcoming cop player, who has an "actual" background of being in that ghetto-life, the slanging and hustle. Nobody did that, because law enforcement usually expects a 100/100 cop character, guy who knows it all and is a stand up guy...but in reality, becoming isn't rocket science, long as they got high school education, you can become a cop.

Just saying, it'd be great to see some program and possibly support for law enforcement players for this "next-generation" of roleplay step up, you know? Shit, it'd be great to even see police explorer program, some bond with certain players under age, build the next line of future officers. A lot of people would enjoy that possibility.

1U8CXwc.png

uq91B3u.png

21 hours ago, Kirill_Ustinov said:

Would be great to have a juvy, under-aged criminals. They'd be in their own spot doing their time and once they'd age up, their record could be wiped. But it's for some minor misc stuff, ya' know? Graffitis, maybe resisting arrest...something that can be talked out and kept under a level.

Plus at some point, these "character-developers" could end up going for law enforcement path, like...whole scenery always been "cops & robbers", you make a character for a soul purpose "join that one faction", but it'd be great if PD could be bit lean with certain ghetto-role-players. If they are under aged and they did some foolish thing, they'd be put into the juvy...and maybe some cops could end up keeping close contact with that "kid" and try to motivate him and inspire him into the bigger picture, get him out of the whole Street-Politics and hustle shit. Plus it'd just be great back story for a upcoming cop player, who has an "actual" background of being in that ghetto-life, the slanging and hustle. Nobody did that, because law enforcement usually expects a 100/100 cop character, guy who knows it all and is a stand up guy...but in reality, becoming isn't rocket science, long as they got high school education, you can become a cop.

Just saying, it'd be great to see some program and possibly support for law enforcement players for this "next-generation" of roleplay step up, you know? Shit, it'd be great to even see police explorer program, some bond with certain players under age, build the next line of future officers. A lot of people would enjoy that possibility.

I can't quite speak on behalf of the factions but I can voice my side as a GND member, we've always strived to keep those relationships IC with some of the neighborhoods and the people in them. That ultimately depends on you as a person and how realistic you rp your character as well. So most definitely you will see a lot of it from GND.

Edited by Redz
Typo
  • Love 1

FORMER LSRP SENIOR ADMIN

On 11/17/2021 at 11:00 PM, mhrhan said:

What's PD's plan on avoiding OOC clashes and fights between other government agencies and their divisions? (especially LSSD) Most of the LSRP playerbase is aware of the fights happened between PD and SD members over raids, investigations, and basically over anything. Will you guys follow the old, complex "jurisdiction" system that has never worked or something new is being implemented to avoid all those in the future?

I do not want to see any drama at all between any factions. If my members start any drama and it gets reported to me or any other member of PD, they will be dealt with. I am pretty sure Jack doesn't want any drama either.

We do have jurisdiction systems for PD and SD. They have been approved by the Head of Legal Factions, so it should work out really well.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see one or two officers portray corruption. It would be nice to see corrupt officers with the involvement in illegal factions, whether it's helping a leader of a gang/organization with information or even allowing them to run their operations freely in exchange for something like money. 

Edited by Hezzy

Less focus on car chases and shootouts and more focus on building cases against individuals/factions, injunctions and rico's (kinda the same thing) I'd be willing willing to bet at least 95% of the playerbase (probably more), even people who were in PD had 0 idea that the FBI was even a thing on SAMP LSRP. (I myself didn't find out until I watched a 2 year old LSRP PD stream and I was in PD my self.)

Their needs to be some type of atmosphere  between PD and when illegal street gang factions start becoming official or even before they do become official, their needs to be more focus on their head leaders. For example: The Wire (TV Series)

Unless you were in the faction, you'd have 0 idea that any other branch besides traffic did anything relevant towards their assignment. LSRP it just felt all every cop that logged in and camped intersections.

Their needs to be a balance, where GND/Detectives/FBI really crack down on street gangs/organized crime and not just log in for a few hours, camp a intersection and wait for a car to come speeding by. I know these things happen, but the rate just seems to small and unnoticeable.