LS:RP

Apophis

• Developer
1 hour ago, Florida said:

Old LS-RP does not exist anymore. It's been slowly erased from existence. The old forums are gone with no explanation as to why. The new forums have zero information other than false promises and deleted threads. The history of LS-RP has been deleted.

It's not as if they have been deleted. They still exist their just inaccessible right now and will be made public soon.

They were taken down so we could transition over to this new forum and for the V platform.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

1 hour ago, jack said:

It's not as if they have been deleted. They still exist their just inaccessible right now and will be made public soon.

They were taken down so we could transition over to this new forum and for the V platform.

Why have they been made inaccessible? Why was this done silently?

And it still made ZERO sense to me why the forums were simple taken down and not just put in a read only state, and disabling new account creation. It's vbulletin. Those forums are never coming back and you can admit it.

• Love 1

• Developer
2 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

And it still made ZERO sense to me why the forums were simple taken down and not just put in a read only state, and disabling new account creation. It's vbulletin. Those forums are never coming back and you can admit it.

it wasn't done silently, if you remember when LSRP closed, there was a message when ls-rp closed explaining why. i've tried to find it but can't i'll continue to do so

the forum will come back as its online, just like the old legal factions. i have no reason to believe martin would just delete like 15 years of peoples work for the sake of it

• Developer
12 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

found it!

2021-08-24_17_43_36-Greenshot.png

7 minutes ago, jack said:

it wasn't done silently, if you remember when LSRP closed, there was a message when ls-rp closed explaining why. i've tried to find it but can't i'll continue to do so

the forum will come back as its online, just like the old legal factions. i have no reason to believe martin would just delete like 15 years of peoples work for the sake of it

The forums were removed with ZERO warning as far as I remember. Not even giving a chance for players to collect their screenshots and what not.

I have no reason to trust Mmartin when he goes MIA every 5 months, not even telling "his" community what is happenning. I have no reason to trust Mmartin when the server was delayed by a year. Funny in that screenshot it says "We will have a first release in the coming weeks". What happened? If you were so close to opening the server back then, why has it taken a year?

Also, I was talking about the two threads that have been hidden, silently. Why? Why were the threads removed?

• Developer
44 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

The forums were removed with ZERO warning as far as I remember. Not even giving a chance for players to collect their screenshots and what not.

I have no reason to trust Mmartin when he goes MIA every 5 months, not even telling "his" community what is happenning. I have no reason to trust Mmartin when the server was delayed by a year. Funny in that screenshot it says "We will have a first release in the coming weeks". What happened? If you were so close to opening the server back then, why has it taken a year?

Also, I was talking about the two threads that have been hidden, silently. Why? Why were the threads removed?

well in the screenshot it explains it. the forums will come back up eventually, when we don't know.

again, not something i can answer and only management and leadership can answer the reason why it has taken a year.

as for those threads, you wasn't clear you meant those. i dont know why they were removed, but only reason i can think of is that those threads had run their course.

1 hour ago, jack said:

again, not something i can answer and only management and leadership can answer the reason why it has taken a year.

Could you liase with them, since staff seem to have much more communication with leadership and management than the players do and get us answers to these questions?

1 hour ago, jack said:

but only reason i can think of is that those threads had run their course.

So they were hidden from the public and not archived?

• Developer
2 hours ago, $PARKY said:

Could you liase with them, since staff seem to have much more communication with leadership and management than the players do and get us answers to these questions?

So they were hidden from the public and not archived?

i can ask someone from leadership to come to this thread and reply, probability they reply until sunday or after is likely, due to the meeting that is coming this weekend. i'll pass on the message

as for the threads, i believe so without looking. likely archived if anything as i dont think it's possible to just hide topics like that, again i could be wrong

The threads ran their course...? The threads were on topic and the only place where people could express their growing frustration with this project. The only place where they vaguely got answers/updates on here. One of the threads was a member announcing their departure after the deletion, it's ridiculous that that one was hidden/removed so quickly.

Hasn't this one run it's course too? I feel like this excuse is used a lot to suppress discussion on forums. 

1 hour ago, jack said:

i can ask someone from leadership to come to this thread and reply, probability they reply until sunday or after is likely, due to the meeting that is coming this weekend. i'll pass on the message

as for the threads, i believe so without looking. likely archived if anything as i dont think it's possible to just hide topics like that, again i could be wrong

Lets see if Management listens to their staff. We'll see on Sunday.

And why weren't the threads put here? https://community.ls-rp.com/forums/forum/319-general-discussions-archive/?

Where are they.

On 6/2/2022 at 11:10 PM, Apophis said:

• LS:RP was Teamspeak fights about the direction of your faction and where it should move forward. I never got to apologize to iJoker and I regret it;

Stop being a little bitch, you know where me and Shaikh are. What do you have to apologize for? You focused on staff, we went down our routes with creating Nuestra Raza, Xalisco and Armenian Power with the eses.

Celo misses you.