Martin, bring back SAMP LSRP

Hi,

I think martin clearly saw the success of RCRP & it's probably a sign to just close GTAV because there's no way you will hop back on the tracks & have 200-300 people online. What if martin would bring back the old SAMP LSRP, gather a proper team, put some effort into some videos reminding people abt SA:MP and make it nostalgic, ads/videos all around the platforms. And re-open LSRP SAMP.

Why waste money & time on a thing that won't be alive next year? 

Atleast try, you'll have 100-150 daily on SA:MP 100000000%.

#bringbacksamplsrp

• Love 1

I think they'd have more than 100-150 people daily, RCRP is getting like 300 people and the concept of that is niche considering the location.

I'm sure people miss LSRP's script, the map location, and the staff. 

If they came back strong, it'd pop off crazy. The script's already done, just listen to the community and add some new stuff to SAMP and lets get the ball rolling.

As I said here:

"What would bring me back to LSRP?

Probably if we ever went back to SAMP.

I recently looked into SAMP and seen some servers whom host similar things to us such as heavy text RP are very much more active than the current V server. 

I'm talking hundreds of players, whilst we sit with barley 50? 

The reason why I think LSRP would be better on SAMP again is because people miss the OG server/script and would flock over from those other existing samp servers back to LSRP. Even if it got 300 ppl again, it'd still be better than the current V situation. Not trying to get into anything too specific as I'm not trying to server advertise but the current SAMP servers that are active are a little more niche (such as not being set in LS, etc), LSRP was not niche. I think LSRP would be the "main" server again. 

I think people would be more excited and anticipate that again/go back, allowing us to have a playable server and a higher daily PB. "

"I'm not an advocate for that server nor do I play it/want to. But I would play LSRP on SAMP again. I would also prefer the staff here at LSRP to be back on SAMP opposed to the other server. Also the other server is based like I said not in LS, which is a bummer. But with that niche and them still being able to pull in 300 people is impressive, showing that SAMP heavy text RP is not dead. If LSRP did it again it'd pop off heavy and the script is already at a peak. Just have to come back strong. 

I can confidently say others and I would be dedicated players and are hoping/anticipating a return of SAMP. 

I'm honestly asking/concerned with people who are still hopeful for the V server but I don't know what they think would change/make people come there. 

With all due respect of course."

======================

Anyways, I think a lot of people would come back. Could always just put the server up, announce it and see what happens for like a solid week. Then move on from there.

The V server barley gets 50 people on that huge map. What do you do with 50 people? 

I'm not trying to flame or be ignorant, jsing. Even SAMP with 100-150 people would be better than 50. 

Lets go home.

21 21 21

It's not even about flaming or w/e, if you're over 18 you easily can tell that LSRP V is a failed project & it never will come back. There's a giant around it, with years of experience and so on. Just like SAMP LSRP was, there's a reason why there was no other LS servers, even if there were, they did not last. LSRP V could last only because of it's name, but it failed. And RCRP proved that people love SAMP and are nostalgic about. If LSRP would re-launch LSRP SAMP, it would be crazy. If martin would put some effort into proper staff team, ads, videos, blast all discords, facebook, all the basic shit. Maybe even get & pay some streamers, it'll have 200-300 easily. Because on god, 80% of RCRP current players are just playing there because there's no other server, RPing gangs in Red County is stupid, and people will quickly hop over to LSRP. 

4 minutes ago, samplsrp said:

It's not even about flaming or w/e, if you're over 18 you easily can tell that LSRP V is a failed project & it never will come back. There's a giant around it, with years of experience and so on. Just like SAMP LSRP was, there's a reason why there was no other LS servers, even if there were, they did not last. LSRP V could last only because of it's name, but it failed. And RCRP proved that people love SAMP and are nostalgic about. If LSRP would re-launch LSRP SAMP, it would be crazy. If martin would put some effort into proper staff team, ads, videos, blast all discords, facebook, all the basic shit. Maybe even get & pay some streamers, it'll have 200-300 easily. Because on god, 80% of RCRP current players are just playing there because there's no other server, RPing gangs in Red County is stupid, and people will quickly hop over to LSRP. 

I can agree with that. The whole bit.

SAMP is not dead, nor did it ever die. The saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone" really applies here. People eat up nostalgia and I agree if some streamers on FB, Twitch, YT etc showcase how good the server is, on top of everyone returning from RCRP/V - it'd be a new era. 

(also if we ever did go back i'd hope we use the old forums 😄 )

Edited by Ronnie2Polez

21 21 21

• Management

Whilst I appreciate a lot of us have come from San Andreas Multiplayer we will not be returning to SA-MP unfortunately, a lot of us have come from SA-MP and do miss those days but the platform that we will be remaining on is Rage MP. 

On 11/8/2023 at 6:11 PM, ImperiumXVII said:

I prefer SA-MP but the SA-MP LSRP script is a culmination of works by many people, works that cannot be shared without the permission of those that wrote it. As such, none of our current dev team would be able to develop it anymore. 

It's not happening, ever, unfortunately. 

• Bigsmoke 1

• Dos Santos locked this topic
  • 3 months later...