Hell Runners Motorcycle Club

danut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • danut pinned this topic

Hey everyone,

alSQTqu.png

I just gotta get something off my chest - I am beyond proud to be a part of the Hell Runners Motorcycle Club, especially now that we're officially recognized in the LS-RP server. This is a major milestone for me personally, and for all of us who've been grinding away at this dream.

It's no secret that LS-RP has seen its fair share of challenges lately, with a dwindling player base and all, but despite that, seeing our faction's name up there feels like a massive win. Huge props to every single person who believed in us from day one and kept pushing us forward, even when things looked bleak.

Big shoutout to @danut for being the backbone of this god damn operation and to every member who stuck by our side through thick and thin. This is more than just a virtual achievement; it was my main fucking goal ever since I sent Danut a message way back in July 2023:

2RvZ1Fc.png

So here's to us, the Hell Runners Motorcycle Club, and to many more adventures on the road ahead!

Ride on, brothers. R F F R.

Here's some content, enjoy!

riF0Yfb.png

WNck7cz.png

• Thumbs 1
  • Strong 1
  • Love 2