Hogwarts Legacy

Sal

• Lead Admin

I get that this one might be a bit contentious because of JK Rowling's views on the world, and I admit I had a considerable moral dilemma before buying it, but I got drunk and caved. 

One of the few games that has felt worth the price tag recently though. Great story so far, really good combat, open world is great and very detailed/immersive. Slytherin best house though.

spacer.png

Sal

Actually a fantastic game and for a game studios first big AAA release, extremely well made. The facial expressions and features on launch were a bit meh, but eventually and with the last update they look amazing. I wish there was more to do post-story mode though! 

• Lead Admin
5 hours ago, Slambambi said:

To be honest, I most rather want a Quidditch mod than multiplayer. Unless they make a change to how school classes work. 

Yeah lack of Quidditch is obviously an "oh shit we didn't have time to finish that part" move, either that or they were gonna do it as DLC. 

I have a mod which affects where students and teachers are during the day, closes shops at night etc, which makes it feel a bit more realistic. There's new mods coming out for it all the time, but mostly graphical ones to do with faces and presets etc. 

Sal

10 hours ago, Sal said:

Yeah lack of Quidditch is obviously an "oh shit we didn't have time to finish that part" move, either that or they were gonna do it as DLC. 

I have a mod which affects where students and teachers are during the day, closes shops at night etc, which makes it feel a bit more realistic. There's new mods coming out for it all the time, but mostly graphical ones to do with faces and presets etc. 

Might want to have a look at that mod at some point, though it only solves one of my problems with the classes. 

My main problem was that I would like it to feel more sandboxy. Where you might have chances to improve your overall 'grade' by performing certain tasks. By writing down my concerns with the current class state, makes it sound like that thing they already implemented. Just didn't get the 'real' Hogwarts class vibe so to say. 

Really hard to explain, but still a good game. Though it can at times feel repetitive 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Separate Harry Potter from JK Rowlingggggggg 

also fuck em for not having quidditch, like, i bet a shit ton of people got the game ESPECIALLY for quidditch 

a multiplayer would be cool tho, but i imagine people abusing avada kedavra like its GTA Online with jets

Only showing muscle when its flexing time

Thorgar 'THOR' Eriksson
HELL RUNNERS MC