Perhaps allow it to download our character XML files pre-launch?

Heya everyone!

So with an other postpone for the development team to get needed time to work on the script, I was wondering if theres anyone interested in being able to download character XML’s in advance, so we can work on some concept arts, thread art for factions, etc..

And perhaps also if the development team sees this as a viable option to introduce right now pre-launch! 🙂

Edited by ThatDutchPerson

• ThatDutchPerson changed the title to Perhaps allow it to download our character XML files?
1 minute ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Heya everyone!

So with an other postpone for the development team to get needed time to work on the script, I was wondering if theres anyone interested in being able to download character XML’s in advance, so we can work on some concept arts, thread art for factions, etc..

And perhaps also if the development team sees this as a viable option! 🙂

I strongly agree, this should be available on launch for concept arts, posters, in-game films etc especially with the use of Menyoo. Having it in advance as well would be really nice, but I'd also like for makeup to be available in the character creation as it's hard to tell if your character looks it's best before finalizing your character as it's tied to a one time usage for parent selections. 

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

• ThatDutchPerson changed the title to Perhaps allow it to download our character XML files pre-launch?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...