How to roleplay a journalist

Sal

• Lead Admin
On 2/24/2022 at 1:58 AM, Jeremias723 said:

nice work

Thanksss

On 2/25/2022 at 8:57 PM, Superb said:

Solid guide, I like it and Im gonna try it 😉

Appreciate it, if you want any more help with getting things off the ground then hmu!

On 2/26/2022 at 10:08 AM, Bundaloo said:

Always with the awesome edits hahaha 

And don't worry I haven't told anyone 😛

Teehee smirk.

On 3/1/2022 at 8:55 PM, Amaciara said:

I hope people use this and become nice journalists! We need some on the server 🙂

Thanks and indeed we do! Makes it come to life a bit more and links in with a lot of civilian RP, especially politics. 

I've also added a link to a discussion on how the Government can support media and journalism (along with other civilian RP) below, so anyone wanting to get involved with this stuff is welcome to contribute to the debate:

Sal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You can learn a lot about your potential customers https://grandmasterchu.com/2022/11/15/how-to-use-facebook-to-research-your-audience/ by using Facebook. You can quickly learn who you should be aiming for and what they care about with the platform's superior targeting features. Facebook's built-in research tools, such as Audience Insights, Page Insights, and Ads Manager, can help you learn more about your target audience and the types of content they are most interested in seeing from your business. Facebook also has a robust advertising tool that can be used to zero in on a particular demographic and contact them with relevant content. You can learn more about your intended audience and produce material that will appeal to them by using Facebook's robust research tools.

Edited by anettesmithh

• 3 months later...

Now this is a guide!

Mani Productions                                                                                                                                                                     Cop Talk Magazine Vol.1 No. 1 
Los Santos Publishing                                                                                                                                                               Cop Talk Magazine Vol.1 No. 2