Map Restrictions

Kirigakure

Despite the GTA V map being huge I've always found that interactions outside of the city happen waaay more than they did on SAMP. I can count on one hand in the 8 years I played LS:RP that I ran into people outside of any of the towns on SAMP. On World I've experienced the coolest roleplay in the weirdest places and have seen this since the server had 300~ players all the way up until now. I don't think limiting parts of the map is a smart idea as this'll just restrict peoples roleplay ideas for launch and hamper any development less visited areas will have had anyway. Players are going to be very passionate and looking to try new things when the server first launches and hindering this will just upset people.

Reasons just need to be made for people to venture outside of the city. World's system of player-ran businesses being marked green meant that I often would travel across the map while I was in SD solely to roleplay with a business that was open; and then on the way you had the potential of stumbling into somebody roleplaying a broken down car or a plethora of other things.

Hubs will form naturally and dissolve naturally over time, there's no use trying to force it.

Edited by r0yal
  • CJ 2

19 hours ago, r0yal said:

Despite the GTA V map being huge I've always found that interactions outside of the city happen waaay more than they did on SAMP. I can count on one hand in the 8 years I played LS:RP that I ran into people outside of any of the towns on SAMP. On World I've experienced the coolest roleplay in the weirdest places and have seen this since the server had 300~ players all the way up until now. I don't think limiting parts of the map is a smart idea as this'll just restrict peoples roleplay ideas for launch and hamper any development less visited areas will have had anyway. Players are going to be very passionate and looking to try new things when the server first launches and hindering this will just upset people.

Reasons just need to be made for people to venture outside of the city. World's system of player-ran businesses being marked green meant that I often would travel across the map while I was in SD solely to roleplay with a business that was open; and then on the way you had the potential of stumbling into somebody roleplaying a broken down car or a plethora of other things.

Hubs will form naturally and dissolve naturally over time, there's no use trying to force it.

And on SAMP if someone saw you out of LS/Fort Carson they assumed you were up to no good 🤷‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...