Ammo Capacity

Frosty

What are your thoughts on having limited / realistic ammo capacity for weapons on LSRP? The way I see it, no one should be running around with 10 spare mags for their pistol. It's just not realistic. Sure you might find a few people in real life that always carry a spare mag or 2 but let's be real, no one is running around with 400 rounds in their pocket. The only exception to this should be law enforcement obviously. Personally I think ammo capacity should be limited to 1 or 2 magazines for civilians. If someone wants to buy more ammo by all means let them, but I do think it should be kept realistic. Maybe require something like a backpack if someone is looking to carry more than the capped amount of 1-2 mags. This could add an interesting dynamic into shootouts and make people think their plans out more. Got into a shootout and missed all of your shots? Oh well, shit out of luck.

Anyways, I'm interested in what the community thinks about limited ammo capacities. Let me know what you think.

Los Santos Electric, LLC [Now Hiring]

"Scared money don't make money"

- Gandhi, probably

18 hours ago, MurderO said:

Only way it'd work is damage on a gun was severely increased from vanilla GTA V. 

Just like the SAMP server we intend on having custom damage numbers, including new weapons and possibly ammo types.
More of that will be showcased when it's the time for that, just expect more realistic damage output/recoil.

Edited by Xanakin
  • Strong 1

On 11/20/2021 at 3:00 PM, Xanakin said:

Just like the SAMP server we intend on having custom damage numbers, including new weapons and possibly ammo types.
More of that will be showcased when it's the time for that, just expect more realistic damage output/recoil.

pd better have the same recoil as non pd players, otherwise it’s unfair.