Pavement/Sealcoating Scam Scheme - Kenneth Grimaldi

MountCavSeraph

In Game Name:  Kenneth_Grimaldi

Faction Name: The Bellomo Crime Family

Faction Thread Link: 

What type of organization is your faction? Organized Crime (LCN)

Provide a list of participating faction members (put the person that is organizing it first):

Kenneth_Grimaldi

Describe your scenario and your plan:

So basically, the scheme is going to go like this, my character is going to be going around some neighborhoods, never sticking to one at a time, and offers work saying that he works for a company that is in the area at that moment and say he noticed that the driveway looks like it needs paving and that my guy has some left over asphalt from a job just earlier in the neighborhood. My guy either asks for money up front, and when they go inside, either he will do the job in the driveway, or he will do a shoddy job at it. If my guy does the work, he will use diesel fuel that has been diluted down with water enough so he can use it through a sprayer or use a brush to apply it to the driveway, making it seem like he was doing the work pretty well, and even asking for more pay out of the work before heading off. Maybe not more than three or four times a week this could be done before my guy has to lay low from doing the scam, and the next week he could pick it right back up again. An overview is this: my guy gets fuel and dilutes it with water, goes around looking for a driveway he could potentially have the owner pay up for his work, talk with the owner of the house, potentially get paid (cut his losses and find a different place if he does not), when paid put the stuff onto the drive way (or just roleplay leaving soon as they go in), and after putting the stuff on the driveway, leave.

How I will do this is going to the gas station and get diesel fuel and rp putting it into a fuel can, and then I'll go to a house in a neighborhood after scoping out the place for a good few moments and pick one of the houses that my guy rply believes would bite at his offer, and I will NPC the interaction between my guy and the victim of the scam.  I will make some coin flips to see whether or not the person my guy is talking to is none the wiser or is astute and will tell my guy to leave their property. Once my guy is paid, I will roleplay either waiting for the person in question to go back into the house before leaving, or my guy will do the job and do a real shoddy job before leaving. The chance of being caught doing this is lower because my guy is in an area where he has not been seen before, and it preys on people's common sense, and plus this is an illegal enterprise that makes a lotta money. I will NPC it, and I will roleplay it to it's full extent to make sure I get a real solid payout out of this. The thing is, my guy cannot go to the same house in the same week to do the same scam, mainly because the person would more than likely realize it was a scam and my guy would be in trouble, so it will be roleplayed very well.

Are you requesting money or items? (and if it's items, please state what items you would want to acquire)

Money

Note: I did get permission to apply for this scheme as well (image below)
spacer.png

@Mitcholodolo @DDaniels @almightybounter

Edited by MountCavSeraph

• MountCavSeraph changed the title to Pavement/Sealcoating Scam Scheme - Kenneth Grimaldi
  • 2 weeks later...