ban pedophilia rp from the server??

holaa.

gonna miss pming random people and asking for rape perms

anyways, yeah, no real reason for pedophilia rp to be around in any case though i suspect this is a case of it falling through the cracks

we really don't need or want another krisk situation or similar

Edited by IdleStacks

In my opinion nothing should be restricted further than it already is. These rules have existed on LSRP since the start of the server and in my opinion we shouldn't become like GTA:W and restrict roleplay. If two or more players consent to a certain scene and they're behind closed doors, let them do it.

All of the things listed under 'disgusting roleplay' are strictly disallowed unless permission is given, additionally, these situations can only be played out while in an interior away from anyone who didn't give consent.

In my opinion, remove pedo RP outright and disallow it completely cause as said before it serves no purpose, but leave everything else as it is.

6 minutes ago, Lil Enemie said:

In my opinion nothing should be restricted further than it already is. These rules have existed on LSRP since the start of the server and in my opinion we shouldn't become like GTA:W and restrict roleplay. If two or more players consent to a certain scene and they're behind closed doors, let them do it.

no don't make this a pedo hub 😐

• Clap 2
  • Thumbs 1

19 minutes ago, Lil Enemie said:

excuse me?

7 minutes ago, Lil Enemie said:

I don't agree with restricting roleplay like other servers do, it's that simple.

I can definitely see your point in trying not to restrict anything but I can't see anything positive coming from allowing pedo RP. It's an incredibly sensitive topic for very good reasons. It doesn't benefit the server, much to the contrary, it opens it up to media attention (you never know when a bored "journalist" is around) and attracts the lowest of the low onto the server. Not to mention you have to legit be a weirdo IRL to want to RP that. And again, I have to mention that LSRP already has a somewhat unfortunate past with nonces. There's no positive and a whole lot of negatives. Plus it's just morally wrong to have that shit portrayed in something that's decidedly not very mature.

There's a difference between Lolita handling the topic and a GTA V RP server, to say the least.

Edited by IdleStacks
  • Clap 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lil Enemie said:

I don't agree with restricting roleplay like other servers do, it's that simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, it sounds like you think this kind of roleplay is perfectly fine to do so. I understand that you keep in your mind the fact these rules were back in LSRP already. However, give us a couple of standpoints why it's perfectly normal to roleplay such things, making a story together/reading a story together about such things for enjoyment I find rather very weird and sus.

• Clap 1