Marijuana on LS:RP in 2022

PharmaFarma

It's interesting to see how marijuana use is being portrayed in video games, like LS:RP. While it's important to prioritize safe and responsible use of cannabis in real life, it can be a fun and harmless way to explore different perspectives and experiences in virtual worlds. If you're interested in learning more about the latest news and research on cannabis and its potential health benefits, you should check out mindbodygreen.com. They have a lot of great articles and resources on the topic, as well as expert insights and advice. 

Edited by SuperMarioD
minor grammar mistakes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2022 at 5:30 PM, La Tweaker said:

I see where you're coming from but I gotta disagree with you. Sure, it'll be hard for illegal rpers to compete with the legal marijuana scene, but it's generally hard for them to compete in real life. Most gang members IRL sell heavier drugs nowadays like meth, crack, coke and pcp for that exact reason, all it'd do in my opinion is open up more avenues for roleplay. Selling weed IRL isn't very profitable and if I'm being honest weed dealers in LA just sell bags of reggie (poor quality weed, usually grown out in the woods and/or in national parks) for like $20 a pop.

as someone who lives an hour and a half from LA and used to live in the heart of the city just 2 years ago, I could tell you you're wrong.

A lot of street dealers have gas and depending on the person you'll pay 30-40 bucks for an eight if the weed is solid.

OT: make it legal and if changes are to be made do it ig. Even though i dont agree with Tweakers initial statement, he's right to say that selling marijuana is not as profitable as it once was. Most gang members and drug dealers in LA r/l sell percs/fent/presc pills because weed is just so easily accesible in LA.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: it would be cool to make marijuana legal, because in real life LA there are "illegal" drug dispensaries that sell without a license (i used to cop from them ALL the time) and they'd pop up at a small little shady building for 2-3 months, get closed (raided by the LAPD), and move to another building. I think that'd be a great opportunity for RP both legal and illegal, without jeopardizing the legality of marijuana wide-scale.

Edited by .445

1 hour ago, .445 said:

as someone who lives an hour and a half from LA and used to live in the heart of the city just 2 years ago, I could tell you you're wrong.

A lot of street dealers have gas and depending on the person you'll pay 30-40 bucks for an eight if the weed is solid.

OT: make it legal and if changes are to be made do it ig. Even though i dont agree with Tweakers initial statement, he's right to say that selling marijuana is not as profitable as it once was. Most gang members and drug dealers in LA r/l sell percs/fent/presc pills because weed is just so easily accesible in LA.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: it would be cool to make marijuana legal, because in real life LA there are "illegal" drug dispensaries that sell without a license (i used to cop from them ALL the time) and they'd pop up at a small little shady building for 2-3 months, get closed (raided by the LAPD), and move to another building. I think that'd be a great opportunity for RP both legal and illegal, without jeopardizing the legality of marijuana wide-scale.

Marijuana is already legal

314. Possession of Marijuana

Possession of marijuana is legal except when:

(a) A person is in possession of more than 28.5 grams is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a sentence of 45 minutes.

(b) A person under the age of 21 is in possession of up to 28.5 grams is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a sentence of 30 minutes.

(c) A person under the age of 18 is in possession of up to 28.5 grams shall be issued an infraction of $200.