SCENARIO SCHEME, CASH TRANSFERING ROBBERY [ ZIVANOVIC GRUPA ]

GavranManijak

In Game Name:  Vukajlo Grgoric

Faction Name: Zivanovic Grupa

Faction Thread Link: 

Faction Leader approvalzRWckjC.png           y6F2aYs.png

What type of organization is your faction? (organized crime, street gang, drug trafficking organization etc.) Organized Crime.

Provide a list of participating faction members (put the person that is organising it first): Yuri Mikhailov, Radomir Zivanovic, Vukajlo Grgoric, (I'll update other members once crews are formed for the roleplay)

In Character Name Vukajlo Grgoric

Describe your scenario and your plan: Yuri Mikhailov has explained us a plan for the robbery, basically their crew runs a Security Company that fills up ATMs around town, We have a map and a plan from an insider about routes and etc. Us from Zivanovic Grupa will help them out for a cut, my character has been put in position to make a crew for the actions, We're going to hit the truck ande make a run from it, some roleplay about talking and discussing has been made. 

1l6ts9g.png

1Xn9ZtH.png

answer

Are you requesting money or items? (and if it's items, please state what items you would want to acquire)

answer Money, 100,000$

Edited Wednesday at 12:57 AM by GavranManijak

@almightybounter @DDaniels

Is that the highest amount we can pull off?

I consider it low based on the risk of the scheme, police are getting alarmed in a minute or two after that's been done, so it will be most likely an immediate chase based on COPS effort.

Edited by GavranManijak

• 2 weeks later...