Simple RP Screenshots for Dummies (LSRP+)

SCANDALOUZ

Hello community,

Yet another roleplaying screenshots guide, this one without the need of photoshop or any complicated shenegians. We're using LSRP+ and I've found this to be the quickest for me.

Step 1: Get your hands on some screenshotting software.
I use BandiCam, and from what I understand a lot of people use ShareX. You can look into these two to begin with, or just find your own.

Step 2: Get your hands on LSRP+
DIdM5QI.png

Step 3: Get In-Game, take your screenshots.
Don't forget to click F7 in order to hide the UI and subsequently take clean screenies.
Please note that you need your screenshots to be saved in PNG format in order for LSRP+ to be able to use them.

KrfIol2.png

Step 4: Head into the UCP, take your chatlogs.
Please note that there's no need to download your chatlog. You can simply copy and paste the text into LSRP+ (more on that later) from the browser UI.
You can also use CTRL+F in your browser to search for whatever speech/emotes you are looking for exactly.

Also sharing screenies for some recommended settings.

7T7WyFw.png

h2fX24b.png

Step 5: Boot up LSRP+ and actually make your screenies.

1) Continue as Guest, because LSRP+ is ancient and I'm pretty sure it no longer supports accounts or whatever.

6Nwb9xv.png
2) Go to the Screenshot Editor (you can look around the other options later, some are outdated for SA:MP LSRP)
MKnY9D4.png
3) Go to Edit Screenshots (Stich Screenshots is when you have several ready screenshots and want to stich them into one big image together)
ghC5clo.png
4) Load up the blank screenshot (MUST BE PNG) that you have taken with BandiCam, ShareX or whatever you have.
THInUuJ.png
5) Now that your screenshot is loaded, you can play with it by:
- Expanding LSRP+ window (edge/corner drag with your mouse) to modify the size of the screenshot.
- Mouse hold + drag on the image itself to get some cool angles (like cropping)
- You can also click image size to modify the size of the original image that you have loaded.
You will probably revisit this later, once you have added your chat, in order to make it all look better.
47VtXAi.png
6) Go to the Set Chat (you can also take a peek at Chat Settings) of the Editor as highlighted above.
- Swap between your loaded UCP Chatlog and the Set Chat pop-up box for some good old copy pasting.
- After you're done, just click save.
- Note that it colours the chat/emotes automatically, you don't have to deal with that shit.

xJdoBsa.png

qNXfiAk.png

7) Re-visit 5) to make the thing look good, then Export.

WOJVj0c.png

YdsDjW2.png

Step 6: Upload somewhere (I recommend IMGUR) and then post it on the forums.

That's it.

Spoiler

7gh0fXn.png

Edited by SCANDALOUZ
  • OK 1
  • Strong 1

r5LprBu.png624c1822117a4.png

10 hours ago, Cursed_King said:

This is way easier and simpler, especially for heavy posters.

Appreciate the guide!

Edit: It's great to use, but is there a way to zoom out the photos?

LS-RP+ launches as a relatively small window on your desktop. To zoom out/expand the picture - just go to the edges of the ap (like the corner) and like expand it. The LSRP+ window itself. Make it bigger over your desktop. That will zoom out/enable more of the image. Basically the image size is as big as the app window itself. You can see it at the top line too.

r5LprBu.png624c1822117a4.png

11 minutes ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

LS-RP+ launches as a relatively small window on your desktop. To zoom out/expand the picture - just go to the edges of the ap (like the corner) and like expand it. The LSRP+ window itself. Make it bigger over your desktop. That will zoom out/enable more of the image. Basically the image size is as big as the app window itself. You can see it at the top line too.

Perferct, thank you

This helped me save alot of time

• Love 1

• 3 months later...