Country roads, take me home, to the place I belong... Los Santos..

Richard_Hall

I remember like it was yesterday...11 years ago, I made my first LSRP SAMP profile.

I was 17 years old, had plenty of time and nothing to worry about. School was about to be finished, summer was arriving... Five of us, coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina, best school friends started living imaginary life in Los Santos. We were playing the whole summer, days and nights, until the university set us apart. I moved to another country, some of them in the another cities too. In the meantime, some of them got married, got kids, but anytime when we would gather around, we would always talk about SAMP and the good times. Anyway, the life goes on, after some time, we got in the life routine, get up early, work, sleep, and so on... Somehow we have forgotten the SAMP..

This would be just another sad story, until I saw last week that the server is actually live again. I can´t describe my feelings in the last few days... So happy, excited and proud to be back! At the moment only two of us are joining the server, we will try to spend a few hours per week because of, well you know, job and shit... But we are going to try to give 100% while we are playing. The GTA V gives you more opportunities for better RP..

I wish you all the best, hope we are going to have a nice time..

On 8/1/2023 at 10:24 PM, Richard_Hall said:

I remember like it was yesterday...11 years ago, I made my first LSRP SAMP profile.

I was 17 years old, had plenty of time and nothing to worry about. School was about to be finished, summer was arriving... Five of us, coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina, best school friends started living imaginary life in Los Santos. We were playing the whole summer, days and nights, until the university set us apart. I moved to another country, some of them in the another cities too. In the meantime, some of them got married, got kids, but anytime when we would gather around, we would always talk about SAMP and the good times. Anyway, the life goes on, after some time, we got in the life routine, get up early, work, sleep, and so on... Somehow we have forgotten the SAMP..

This would be just another sad story, until I saw last week that the server is actually live again. I can´t describe my feelings in the last few days... So happy, excited and proud to be back! At the moment only two of us are joining the server, we will try to spend a few hours per week because of, well you know, job and shit... But we are going to try to give 100% while we are playing. The GTA V gives you more opportunities for better RP..

I wish you all the best, hope we are going to have a nice time..

bro did you do bets on portugese ice hockey league ? :'D

JAMES CAVELLA?

Edited by HIVE.MIND

a9wQGYD.png      bBlHF72.pngj6wIKHj.png