draxxler's drawings

Draxxler

1 minute ago, roskeii said:

What do you draw on? These are really good!

My girlfriend is a big fan of drawing but she likes to draw on paper but I’m trying to get her to go digital, but not sure if an iPad Pro or Wacom is the way to go!

Back in time when I had time? I used to be drawing a lot on paper like it was one of the most things I do in my day but I stopped that due to some real life issues and just been fucking about on digital lol.

If you want my advice? I can suggest adobe illustrator and don't know if you'd believe me but I draw using my mouse lmao.

Adobe illustrator makes things easy as fuck and it saves a lot of time when you get to know the tools better.

Edited by Draxxler
  • Thumbs 1

5 minutes ago, roskeii said:

Absolutely not going to believe that! 🤣 

Heard good things about Illustrator, just about the best equipment to have with it! Thanks 🙂 

I will do a video next time then lmao! 

Yeah, it'd be good if she knows how to draw on paper too, I love doing shadows and detailed drawings on illustrator.

• Love 1