UFC Discussions

Mikee

On 3/27/2022 at 2:14 PM, vis said:

I mean.. I knew you were taking the piss in the first paragraph but the way you ended it, I thought you were just being sarcastic and assumed I was overhyping Ben, which wasn't my intention at all 😂

Yan confirmed he's landed in the US and will be ready for his fight with Aljo, that card is looking fire so far IMO.

Nah bro, 100% a joke, anytime anything with Ben Askren comes up those are the comments I see everytime lool.

I see what you mean in the end it did come off kinda weird.

Yeah I can't wait for it I thought 273 was gonna be weak at first, but now it's pretty nice.

Yan should of won their first fight, unlucky for him.

Finally get to see Khamzat vs a noticeable opponent.  I honestly don't see Gilbert losing and I see Khamzat getting added to another Hypetrain failure video lol.

How you feel about him? Most people really believe this guy is gonna slaughter WW and MW lol. 

On 4/3/2022 at 6:06 AM, Jit said:

Nah bro, 100% a joke, anytime anything with Ben Askren comes up those are the comments I see everytime lool.

I see what you mean in the end it did come off kinda weird.

Yeah I can't wait for it I thought 273 was gonna be weak at first, but now it's pretty nice.

Yan should of won their first fight, unlucky for him.

Finally get to see Khamzat vs a noticeable opponent.  I honestly don't see Gilbert losing and I see Khamzat getting added to another Hypetrain failure video lol.

How you feel about him? Most people really believe this guy is gonna slaughter WW and MW lol. 

Yeah, it's a good card with 3 really exciting fights. Yan messed up big time in their first fight can only blame himself but gotta take that belt back now. Can't stand Aljo acting like Johny the Big Bollocks when he was losing the fight and only has that belt because Yan threw an illegal knee. I understand he's doing it to sell the fight but it's just really annoying.

I have no opinion on Khamzat vs Burns, I wish both of them could come out with a win but that's just impossible hahah. Would be good if Khamzat turned out to be the real deal though, finally someone who could dethrone Usman as at the moment no one is at that level. Colby is really close and gave Usman 2 of the toughest fights of his career but he isn't gonna get a third fight anytime soon, so it would be good if someone else like Khamzat showed up in that division.

I honestly want to hate on khamzat… only because I hate how ufc hype trains are some guy comes along and gets a few wins… and the entire casual community thinks they can beat the entire world.

the other day some kid tried to argue me down that he’d beat prime Jon Jones… PRIME Jones… he wouldn’t even beat Jon in his current state.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 3:11 AM, TrumpDaddy said:

colby beats khazmat if its a 5 round fight

For real, Khamzat needs to improve if he really wants to challenge Usman because at the moment it doesn't even look like he could match Colby in a 5-rounder. Or maybe just follow the game plan instead of going to a war next time, idk. The way he fought Burns doesn't convince me enough though.

On 4/14/2022 at 2:39 AM, Jit said:

I honestly want to hate on khamzat… only because I hate how ufc hype trains are some guy comes along and gets a few wins… and the entire casual community thinks they can beat the entire world.

the other day some kid tried to argue me down that he’d beat prime Jon Jones… PRIME Jones… he wouldn’t even beat Jon in his current state.

LMAO, trust. Prime Jones beats anybody, any day, I don't care what anyone says that man was (still might be) a monster. Besides, like you said, put Khamzat in that cage against Jones right now and Jones comes out with a W.