Disgusting RP comeback

MTW-1293

Hey guys. So I was thinking that you know why did they remove rape in the ''future lsrp'' (which will prob never release, cause admins let us down several dates now and was targeting to release in august *cough, november in a day or 2*) 

Anyway... in this future lsrp, why is rape removed? I think its good immersive rp and I would like it to make a comeback to the server. IT was already weird in old lsrp that you  had to ask for PERMISSION to rape...... thats fucked up? WTF??! Its not RAPE if you get PERMISSION.... -__- So yeah, maybe we can make a petition to get rape back on the server. 

Tell me what ya think.

// MTW 

If your idea of "good and immersive roleplay" is raping someone, then you shouldn't be roleplaying here to begin with. It's not some funny source of entertainment. This happens to people every single day, and it leaves them traumatized for life, or even worse, dead. The permission was on an out-of-character basis, because not everyone is comfortable with that. The rape roleplay would occur in-character, but prior out-of-character permission of all parties involved was the policy.

There is a variety of ways you can roleplay and have fun without needing to violate or potentially traumatize another person. There's a reason it was classified as "Disgusting roleplay".

The fact you have an issue with needing permission to roleplay something so disturbing with another person, and not the fact you're okay with doing that, even in a virtual sense, is what's messed up.

The saddest part is, I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you truly believe the idea of raping someone, virtual or otherwise, is fun enough to be brought back.

• Clap 1

spacer.png

its pretty funny that the above poster got mad as shit at an obvious troll and made a bunch of stupid ass arguments about not traumatizing people with lines of text in a GTA game instead of just calling you a weirdo, talk about impotent rage

thanks for keeping this forum alive, OP, best post here in months (not that anyone posts here lol), got a chuckle out of me.

Edited by IdleStacks

No. Obviously a troll post.

On the offchance that you are posting this for real, this will not happen, ever on this server due to obvious reasons, such as, that we do not support this type of roleplay in general and especially in such an environment where there is a chance of minors around. 

spacer.png