fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

• 4 weeks later...

The bills due and the walls got some mildew

Been lookin at this bottle, wonderin what these pills do

My dog died in the hallway

I been lookin at the ceilin cryin all day

During Kieren's recovery, he's found himself resorting back to his bad habits, and now he's too broke too afford them.

vwZNOvp.png

YBYvD4O.gif Qe0qceV.gif

THE BILINGSGATE MISFITS

As Above, So Below - KIEREN LEDBETTER

Spoiler

Hall of Fame

0YMEIUs.png

zbNHczV.png

HITYFrc.png

IttpHWy.png

QzHrrQR.png

27ca0f64b7.png

fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nothing's guaranteed, take advantage of the day

Cause you never know when your life will be taken away

And when I go, just let me slide across the sky

Because you gotta know, baby, even bosses die

Tomorrow's not promised, I took advantage of the moment

I never was happy here, yeah, and you know this

I was discontent like an instrument that had no one to play it

Know what I'm sayin'?

Sail On - Haystak

Some time has passed...

uLrSHKf.jpg

xwUiQkz.jpg

CrXPPgl.jpg

IBNxuRK.png

x5nXH2a.png

FVcugs0.png

L9Ulntx.png

Ns2hkoP.jpg

SRFTFLT.jpg

TcCGqxA.jpg

==========================================

In Loving Memory of Kieren Ledbetter (2004 - 2023)

It is with heavy hearts and profound sorrow that we bid farewell to Kieren Ledbetter, a young man of 19 years, whose life was tragically cut short. Kieren's journey in this world was marked by unique traits that endeared him to those who knew him, even as he grappled with personal challenges.

Kieren was known for his jovial nature and a heart brimming with friendliness and loyalty. Despite spending a lot of time in solitude, he could always be counted on to bring smiles to the faces of those around him. His sense of humor and goofy antics brightened many a day, leaving lasting impressions on the people he encountered.

Throughout his life, Kieren battled with drug addiction and found himself entangled in a life of crime. Yet, it's important to remember that beneath these struggles lay a young man with dreams, aspirations, and a desire to break free from the clutches of his vices. He grappled with these challenges courageously, and in moments of clarity, sought a path towards redemption and a better life.

Though Kieren faced these adversities, he was fiercely loyal to the few individuals he allowed into his world. His loyalty was a testament to the depth of his character and the love he had within him, despite the circumstances that surrounded him. Sadly, Kieren did not have the privilege of a close-knit family to guide him through the trials of life. In this difficult time, we reflect upon the importance of compassion, understanding, and reaching out to those struggling in our society.

We mourn the loss of Kieren Ledbetter, remembering the young man who tried to find his place in a complex world. May we cherish the memory of his goofy spirit, unwavering loyalty, and the joy he brought into our lives. Let us honor him by seeking to understand and support those who face similar challenges, offering kindness and a helping hand when needed.

Rest in peace, Kieren. You will be remembered and missed.

• Love 5

YBYvD4O.gif Qe0qceV.gif

THE BILINGSGATE MISFITS

As Above, So Below - KIEREN LEDBETTER

Spoiler

Hall of Fame

0YMEIUs.png

zbNHczV.png

HITYFrc.png

IttpHWy.png

QzHrrQR.png

27ca0f64b7.png

fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

Rest in peace.

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) Bradley Murphy.                                                                                                      
                          Team Member, Special Enforcement Bureau                                                                                                                           Chapter V.President.
                                  241 Edward,Team Red Member.                                                                                                                                             Benny Gomez.
                                        Weapons Training Unit                                                                                                                                                     Los Renegados MC 
           Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"                                                                                     

CHuDM7A.png                                                                                                                                                     6OBbpI3.png