Crypto & NFTs

Swank.

Crypto and NFTs have been a wild ride for me! When I first got into it, I felt like a total noob! But with time and learning, I've grown more confident in navigating the crypto world.
By the way, have you guys tried Quantum AI? It's a handy trading tool that caught my attention! But, hey, let's remember that it's not a magic pill for success! Understanding the market is the real deal!
I'm all about building a strong community of crypto enthusiasts! Let's share insights, tips, and even the occasional crypto failure! We learn and grow together!

Edited by shakalnalgal

• 1 month later...

Hello my name is 1x1 and I was addicted to crypto. 

Please take  this as a plea and cry for your understanding. I started getting in on the crypto in 2019. I'd sink my entire pay checks in and I was breaking even or profiting minimally so I saw no harm and treated such as a banking account. That's when I started mixing cryptos. First it started with bitcoin, eventually my lust and desires brought me to Ethereum. Ethereum kept me level headed for a few months...

Brought me a lot less side effects than coming down off of bitcoin. Eventually Ethereum wasn't enough. I got tied into sub currencies you purchase with Ethereum. From early doge coin to shib. Even these fast hitting up and comers lead me down the ultimate rabbit hole. Before I knew it I was cutting crypto to non fungible tokens. The ultimate rush had been achieved and the only way was down.

Truth be told some time between NFTS creation is when things went really dark for me. I can't disclose too many details pertaining to the NFTs in particular. When I start to move around without the laptop I have them on I get anxious to this day. It's all run by few at the very top beware following too many questions. When you find out the truth sometimes theres no purpose to keep learning. Game over.

So I carry around a usb stick with images on it for closure in case. But the majority of the beautiful pieces have been devalued by now. I don't remember the year 2021 due to a large NFT company capturing me. When you learn they take your coins. Dont cut the crypto.  

I started a door to door NFT coalition to spread awareness. I'm your average guy this could happen to you. 

• 4 months later...

Your decision to carry images on a USB stick for closure is a poignant reminder of the experiences you've been through.
Starting a door-to-door NFT coalition to spread awareness is a commendable initiative. Your message is a vital one - crypto and NFTs can be alluring, but it's essential to stay informed, make informed decisions, and be cautious.
Thanks for sharing your story and the warning about not getting too deep without understanding the risks. It's a reminder that crypto, like any financial market, requires careful consideration and responsible participation. But for the future, I'd recommend you use a crypto mixer, which will add an extra layer of security and privacy for your digital assets.

Edited by JaronWaters