Motorcycle Riders

spartanarmy101

43 minutes ago, Mikee said:

I drive a 2005 CBR1000rr Fireblade SC57A and I am from Italy dude. What do you drive? Anyway track

Ayyy S/O Honda! I just purchased a CBR500R recently. New Zealand here.

Retired LS-RP Junior Administrator

Rest In Paradise Pitchounette, you are remembered always 💙

4 minutes ago, Mikee said:

That’s a cool motorcycle, you’ll have fun

Been a lot of fun so far, I just got finished doing the tail tidy as we speak. Did you do that to yours?

Installed an Akrapovic exhaust last week too!

5 minutes ago, Mikee said:

Of course I did. I installed an Akrapovic too. Full titanium system. It spits fire and sounds really good

Mine too. Love it!! Post some pictures sometime :).

18 minutes ago, Mikee said:

I did it! Give a look here: 

( I created this thread so at the top you’ll find two pictures. Post yours too!! )

Clean!! I need to give it a wash then I’ll post some before the weekend. Big fan of your colour, I went with red.

Just now, Nature said:

Clean!! I need to give it a wash then I’ll post some before the weekend. Big fan of your colour, I went with red.

Well my options were black and red and then went for black cause it looks reali aggressive.
A friend of mine has a CBR650r, he wrapped it with a color that changes depending on the direction you look at the motorcycle. Going to post some pictures of it too.

1 minute ago, Mikee said:

Well my options were black and red and then went for black cause it looks reali aggressive.
A friend of mine has a CBR650r, he wrapped it with a color that changes depending on the direction you look at the motorcycle. Going to post some pictures of it too.

In NZ you can only ride up to a 700CC until you get a full bike license, I only started riding on the road but have owned plenty of dirt and trail bikes. The plan was to get the CBR then upgrade to a Harley, but I think I’ll keep the CBR & buy a V Rod too 🤣🤣

Just now, Nature said:

In NZ you can only ride up to a 700CC until you get a full bike license, I only started riding on the road but have owned plenty of dirt and trail bikes. The plan was to get the CBR then upgrade to a Harley, but I think I’ll keep the CBR & buy a V Rod too 🤣🤣

I would do the same. Anyway same here in Italy, here for example you need a license for bikes til 35kw and then you need the full license for bikes that have more than 35kw.

Just now, Mikee said:

I would do the same. Anyway same here in Italy, here for example you need a license for bikes til 35kw and then you need the full license for bikes that have more than 35kw.

V rods are going for 50k here rn… could put a deposit down on a house 🤣

• 2 weeks later...