What roleplay would you say is the best kind of roleplay?

Strike12x

On 6/1/2023 at 7:11 AM, Dustie said:

Have roleplayed a lot from different illegal factions to legal ones, for me the purest roleplay is developing an illegal character in a faction. 

This, when I roleplayed back with Beasley and I develop from a nobody to an actual somebody was the best time of my roleplay

• 2 weeks later...

For me I have always enjoyed the law enforcement and Fire Department. Been in the FD on/off since 2013 and there is so much passive RP you can do at the fire station and with other firefighters and that can all be interrupted for an emergency call which is just a massive change in RP that can happen very quickly. Always fun and great when you start making friends with the others in your faction. 

Gang, all day. A lot of fun especially if developing a character.

Although at some point during SAMP's version of LSRP I role-played a civilian, took up being a DJ and was able to DJ through XM Radio I think it was? Really enjoyed that. Things like Tracebook etc helped a lot.

S/O EHC & Oldschool OG's

1 hour ago, Tom_ said:

I had a lot of fun roleplaying in prison on LSRP, I never got why people did it until I gave it a try and played solid for like 4-5 irl months in there it was cool 

Prison RP the goat

cringe, i thought you were jk lmao'ing

• Love 1

Head of Communications