LordSpyx

LordSpyx

spacer.png

Hiya! My name is Kaylin; I'm a self-taught artist and writer.

I like spooky things, heavy metal, and nerdy stuff, including, but not limited to, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Marvel, and DC Superheroes.

Some other interests of mine are fitness and carpentry!

I might also have a slight addiction to caffeine.

I'm currently engaged to my best friend in the entire world. (Who happens to live in a different part of it).

We were really close to no longer being in an international long distance relationship, and then y'know, the world decided to get overrun by a plague.

So now we're just chilling and doing our own thing. Sometimes together, sometimes alone, all depends on what we've got going on from day-to-day!

(Admittedly our norm is playing video games and cussing at each other profusely when one of us is doing better than the other. You know, normal, supportive couple stuff).

spacer.png

♥ ═════════════════════════════════════════════ ♥

LS-RP & LSFD

I first joined LS-RP on March 18th, 2018.

I chilled with civilian roleplay for the most part, and dabbled in the illegal scene for a time,

but ultimately decided to focus on normal civilian roleplay, to develop my first character, Harley.

Fast-forward to July 3rd, 2019 and I joined the Los Santos Fire Department faction.

Joining FD was hands down the best decision I ever made in LS-RP!

I am the former Chief of Staff, which means I oversaw all of the faction's administrative operations, both on an in and out-of-character basis.

I rather enjoyed forum work, and would often look for work even when there was none, because I'm that much of a nerd!

A few things that fall under administrative operations:

Employee Relations Division: This division acts as a direct line of contact between the department and members of the public.

We maintain this relationship by hosting informative and interactive events the public can participate in, as well as publishing articles to keep the public up-to-date on critical information regarding public safety.

Fire Prevention and Public Safety Bureau: This bureau goes hand-in-hand with ERD, as its main focus is, as the name suggest, public safety.

The Tactical Emergency Medical Support Unit (TEMS) is housed within this bureau.

Training and Support Bureau: This bureau is responsible for our recruitment drives and academies, as well as

the training of probationary firefighters. It is the bread and butter of the faction, and I've been a part of it since I was a Firefighter II.

(In other words — it's super cool, and worth joining!)

Below you'll find my progress within the faction:

Firefighter I — July 3rd, 2019 (Class #5-19)

Firefighter II — August 20th, 2019 (Upgrade)

Firefighter III — September 17th, 2019 (Upgrade)

Captain I — October 28th, 2019 (Promotion)

Captain II — January 12th, 2020 (Upgrade)

Battalion Chief — November 14th, 2020 (Promotion)

Assistant Chief — March 21st, 2021 (Promotion)

Deputy Chief — September 17th, 2021 (Promotion)

Retired Deputy Chief — March 7th, 2023 (Resigned)

spacer.png

Edited by LordSpyx
Updated LSFD text.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, LordSpyx said:

Honestly, pretty dang hungry, but that's almost 90% of the time lol.

Yourself?

I am tired of eating already, just eat to be hungry an hour later as Ive been a smoker for many years as well it's messed up me eating healthy or gaining any weight. make something to eat  

• 2 weeks later...