Appeal Easy Anti-Cheat

41 minutes ago, almightybounter said:

The RAGE:MP platform uses EAC which is, at this point, not an option — you cannot choose to whether use it or not. As long as RAGE:MP has an active partnership with EAC, there isn't any way of LS:RP to not function without the anti-cheat as they have no other choice but to agree with their terms and conditions. 

Yes that's why I made a thread asking for LS-RP devs to possibly reach out to RageMP to not make it so.

On 3/31/2022 at 4:09 PM, Florida said:

9ErTqYf.png

Personally I never had issues with the EAC integration, but I got a high end system. I think people most affected by this are the low end systems, as they also seem to be complaining the most. Definitely worth looking into from RageMP's side and definitely worth appealing of at RageMP Devs.

37 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Personally I never had issues with the EAC integration, but I got a high end system. I think people most affected by this are the low end systems, as they also seem to be complaining the most. Definitely worth looking into from RageMP's side and definitely worth appealing of at RageMP Devs.

I hope so

• 1 month later...

I know it's causing problems for a lot of people, the only issues it causes for me is when actually launching which now takes 10x as long as it did before even on a high end m.2, sometimes if at all. It'd be for a toggle option for server owners but that'd be contingent on LSRP actually launching which atm, doesn't look very promising anytime soon.

• 2 months later...

I have always, and will always, hate Easy Anti-Cheat. It's a huge let-down when I get a new game on Steam that happens to come with this trash. Sometimes I get a refund because of it. And when I uninstall a game, it never goes away. I have to delete the folder manually, which annoys me even more.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...