Car Dealerships - IDEA

ROZE

On 12/23/2021 at 4:01 AM, Superb said:

That's a pretty solid suggestion, it will totally enhance both the second hand car dealerships and the brand new ones. I like the point of the availability that means that at certain times there won't be new vehicles of certain brand that would totally change the demand and supply of the used ones in the second hand market. 

I'm totally in favor.

Totally I agree with you. Demand and supply issue adds different fun to the game. Nice idea, @ROZE

I want to add something too; dealerships can deal discount tickets to another people or businesses. Businesses can make an event or activity and can give that tickets to their customers who got prize. 

Burak Yılmaz (About Me)

spacer.png

would love to see a limit put on certain of vehicles. that is getting bought a lot.

Like if the city has like 30 Sultan classics or elegy retros etcetera - why not put a blockage or "out of stock" feature so it will be rare to get these vehicles?

would love to see it from not straight spawning but literally being ran by actual players not NPCs. Yes I know there will be lot of Dealerships around but could have the ones that sell the first vehicles being ran by actual players.

2 hours ago, Pineapple_ said:

would love to see a limit put on certain of vehicles. that is getting bought a lot.

Like if the city has like 30 Sultan classics or elegy retros etcetera - why not put a blockage or "out of stock" feature so it will be rare to get these vehicles?

would love to see it from not straight spawning but literally being ran by actual players not NPCs. Yes I know there will be lot of Dealerships around but could have the ones that sell the first vehicles being ran by actual players.

This'll just ruin the vehicle prices the same way prices for properties will become higher and higher as less properties become available.

selling elegy retro buyout 2mil

Edited by xime