Final Fantasy XIV

Spades

• Spades changed the title to Final Fantasy XIV
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Allegra said:

Yas I play - what data centre you on? I'm still making my way through Endwalker. 

If by data centre, you mean server - I'm on Hyperion. & Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm not even at Endwalker yet! I just got to Shadowbringers. Just been getting sidetracked and doing little side quests, trying to get some Palace of the Dead weapons 😄

• Lead Admin
2 minutes ago, Spades said:

If by data centre, you mean server - I'm on Hyperion. & Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm not even at Endwalker yet! I just got to Shadowbringers. Just been getting sidetracked and doing little side quests, trying to get some Palace of the Dead weapons 😄

Data centre is like, EU or US. I'm EU and I play on Omega - the word "Hyperion" isn't familiar to me so I think you may be different!

Shadowbringers is fucking excellent, great fun. Take your time with everything - all the stories are great even the sidequests. The music is also excellent in that EP. What do you main as? I'm DRK. 

• Love 1

Sal

11 minutes ago, Allegra said:

Data centre is like, EU or US. I'm EU and I play on Omega - the word "Hyperion" isn't familiar to me so I think you may be different!

Shadowbringers is fucking excellent, great fun. Take your time with everything - all the stories are great even the sidequests. The music is also excellent in that EP. What do you main as? I'm DRK. 

Ohh yeah, I'm U.S! I was initially DPS as a Monk, and got him up to 60... then got bored, and wanted to try something new so I began playing as a White Mage for awhile, and I loved it! Got it up to level 70, then I switched over and tried out Paladin, and that was my first time ever tanking! Also a lot of fun! I think he's up to 60 now as well, but I haven't played these last couple weeks since I'm in the middle of moving.

But yeah! I've been enjoying the game a lot! Don't care too much for the MSQ, as it's kind of tedious and repetitive  - but I looooove the dungeons, and the gear, and just leveling up my different classes. It's a very captivating game, and the environment truly is beautiful! I'm hooked lmao. I can't wait to start playing again

• Lead Admin
2 hours ago, Spades said:

Ohh yeah, I'm U.S! I was initially DPS as a Monk, and got him up to 60... then got bored, and wanted to try something new so I began playing as a White Mage for awhile, and I loved it! Got it up to level 70, then I switched over and tried out Paladin, and that was my first time ever tanking! Also a lot of fun! I think he's up to 60 now as well, but I haven't played these last couple weeks since I'm in the middle of moving.

But yeah! I've been enjoying the game a lot! Don't care too much for the MSQ, as it's kind of tedious and repetitive  - but I looooove the dungeons, and the gear, and just leveling up my different classes. It's a very captivating game, and the environment truly is beautiful! I'm hooked lmao. I can't wait to start playing again

Ahh yeah winner, I like Red Mage as DPS because the rotation is pretty simple and the animations are cool. Tried Ninja but the naruto run just... didn't do it for me.

Dungeons, gear, overall look-and-feel is just amazing yeah I agree. Here's my character: 

spacer.png

Sal