Tattoos!

Spades

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 12:31 PM, Sergi said:

I was on the fence about  getting my hand tattooed because of my work and future employment options, though I'm in a field (IT) where having visible tattoos isn't really a deterrent for employers, though it's still frowned upon in some places obviously... but still, I'm getting my neck tattooed next (both sides) and never been this excited to get some ink on me before.  Unless your job has a very strict policy regarding tattoos you could always ask, people are more progressive nowadays when it comes to tattoos.

You should always put yourself in front of the job bro. Im working also in the field of IT and tattoos are accepted.

Its rather a society problem, but IT business is usually more open thinking and it shouldn‘t be a problem. (Depending on your country obvs)

• Thumbs 1

On 3/5/2022 at 12:36 PM, Chuckles said:

My hand and neck was alright. The ribs were more uncomfortable than they were sore and my arms got really scorching around the elbows. No real deterrents though. Some cool ink here.

Dope looking tats bro!

Edited by Spades

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Neror said:

I want to get a tattoo. But I can't make up my mind. Could there be any serious problems?

Question is what do you mean by serious problems?

You gotta take a couple or points in consideration, before you are going to make one:

- where you live and how the society surrounding you reacts to tattoos (future job problems eventually )

- health issues, I only suggest going to licensed studios. Void the type or „a friend of mine“ artists 

- what kind of tattoo you are going to do and where on your body, etc

Also you gotta think about the fact that once it‘s done, its done. You can‘t just undo it. I mean, depending on the tattoo, you could cover it with another one or laser it, but still.

I can only suggest you from my experience to take your time and not rush things.

sneak peak of my finished sleeve

https://imgur.com/a/Z3H2cC9

• 2 months later...
On 4/8/2023 at 10:11 AM, Neror said:

I want to get a tattoo. But I can't make up my mind. Could there be any serious problems?

I agree with a lot of what @Daidough said. 

Made the mistake of wanting a tattoo from 16-18, walked into the first shop I saw in a little city centre after college one day and got myself a tattoo on a whim. I wouldn't recommend doing the same, regretted it for years and took me a long time to find an artist good enough to begin covering it up with something I liked. 

Definitely worth doing some research and looking through a good few potential tattoo artists to see if their style matches up with the design that you want & checking the consistency of their work also. 

I will say though, once you get one you'll get proper tattoo fever and want a load more after it. Ruins the bank account 😂

I got Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tattooed on the left side of my chest. It's read as "rou-shu" and it's a traditional Japanese kanji script - with the font and size altered from the original. It also has another meaning which is "soft" - therefore, the duality of a man. Soft and combative side. 

Spoiler

5hmIhIs.jpg

Spoiler

v1ifwUW.jpg