LSRP economy?

cuasi

I'm confused about the LSRP economy right now - this is more of the PF side to be honest - the PF gun store prices increased by 100% which obviously comes out to being a OOC problem - when guns on the street are cheaper. I can buy a AK47 for maybe $3K which is still cheaper then a pistol inside a gun store. I think maybe admins should focus on the PF licenses owners as in whos using guns for gang related things OOCLY aswell instead of interfering with the economy more. I don't know this is just what I personally think LMK.

• Clap 1

Hey! I was asking the same question. They claim that the economy is supposed to be realistic but it doesn't seem like it.

They're claiming PF people are DMing so they decided to punish all of you even if you haven't done it nor abused it. IRL legal purchases are cheaper than street prices which should be reflected in the server.
I could go to the store rn and get a gun for 300-400 but a pistol out here in the streets is 800-1000 (I'm east coast/northern state, and more $ is made... higher minimum wage more shit cost).
I don't know why they didn't check pls admin records before handing out PFs, nor revoke PFs if they're constantly in DMing situations.

They're taking this as an IC issue when it's an OOC server issue. The server feels like a DM server w/ /me lines atp. You got noobs with access to easy and cheap guns that they can get in 4 hours a piece sitting on their ass with the $250/2 hours meanwhile the rest of you'll have to work about 10 hours to purchase a gun legally!

They're worried about the wrong thing, and the wrong sources of the guns. It's both PF users and illegal gun users. But we all know factions will still plug OOC connections and nooby ass people who are less deserving of it.

Exhibit A:

Edited by Scheming