pretty good

5 hours ago, GachoRule said:

More than 6 years? 😅

why the fuck did you have to say that?

3 hours ago, rls said:

yo take m on ftp rn

21 server time, be there or be square.

1 hour ago, Damien0815 said:

one FTP with BO and I regret everything dont do it! 

and? greatest fto to ever do it

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

51 minutes ago, GachoRule said:

Why the fuck did I have to say what? It meant we met 6 years ago at the Santa maria beach in the game 

MOTHERFUCKER, I FEEL OLD MAN WHEN I READ SHIT LIKE THAT.  Also sad that I have forgotten most of those people from that time.

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 hour ago, rls said:

brb my dad 

🔳

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 hour ago, GachoRule said:

It was Baker's DJ party pretty sure you came to shoot the place up 😂

O_O

5 minutes ago, Caleb410 said:

Bobezzy

Calebino

• Love 1

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 hour ago, Aura said:

Bobo

auraino

LS-RP